The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those camping joints are crazy looking. :nerd: Unless it's some kind of optical illusion and they're completely different on feet, I'm a pass.

Those camping joints are crazy looking. :nerd: Unless it's some kind of optical illusion and they're completely different on feet, I'm a pass.

Yeah ima see pass on these. The concept and materials are dope, but I feel they just missed the mark on colors and layout. Nike does know hunter green is a tent color too, right? Hunter green Ripstop all over with flannel in areas and it would've been a wrap for me.

Those camping joints are crazy looking.
nerd.gif
Unless it's some kind of optical illusion and they're completely different on feet, I'm a pass.
Camping AM90? Link?

Yeah ima see pass on these. The concept and materials are dope, but I feel they just missed the mark on colors and layout. Nike does know hunter green is a tent color too, right? Hunter green Ripstop all over with flannel in areas and it would've been a wrap for me.
Yup, I agree. I bet the materials are really nice, just not doing it for me.

I was surprised how much rip stop creased? My wolf grey/black ones creased almost immediately. It's that little bit of padding on the toebox. Just creases easy. Love the look and feel of it though.

@verse001  liked and followed on IG.  

LPU: been eyeing these since they dropped last late winter.  copped for under retail so it was a no brainer. 
Big fan of those. My boss, who is also a good friend, is from Chicago and a low key sneaker fan so I think about picking up a pair for him and having that be the his Christmas present from our group.

Last edited:
Big fan of those. My boss, who is also a good friend, is from Chicago and a low key sneaker fan so I think about picking up a pair for him and having that be the his Christmas present from our group.

That would be a dope gift. As my second fav city, its a dope tribute with a simple idea. Even love the silver for the bean. Winterized materials with waxed laces and that rubberized, textured mudguard. And of course, grey.

I saw a pair of reverse infrareds on ebay a month or two ago for like $67 shipped (buy it now). I really wanted them, but at that price, they were virtually guaranteed to be fake, so I didn't bother. I'm not willing to pay ridiculous reseller prices for these. It also got me thinking that maybe a fair number of the more expensive pairs on ebay might also be fake...

Back
Top Bottom