The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Well I wore my Tokyos all day and I have a problem. The left shoe fits too tight. Right shoe fits great. I usually have this issue since my left foot is slight larger, but I can usually can manage.

I can’t half size up since I wear a size 13. And is hate to return them.

Any sugestions? Shoe stretcher?
How would you return them if you'd already wore them? Just curious.

Rockin maizes today thought maybe you ID a homage you can get close except the midsole, and the wedge looks better in black as the grey isnt that flash
79E3BF31-DDFF-452C-8AC4-2554F8AC0BEF.png
DAB59F68-346C-4453-89A1-CB795E61827B.png

personaly I understand "you have 30 days to try them at your feet and if you don't like you can return them" and not "you have 30 days to beat them on the ground and if you don't like you can return them" lol (I am wrong? otherwise I find it really abused to return worn shoes for full refund ^^ for me if you start wearing it you have to keep it)

Last edited:
personaly I understand "you have 30 days to try them at your feet and if you don't like you can return them" and not "you have 30 days to beat them on the ground and if you don't like you can return them" lol (I am wrong? otherwise I find it really abused to return worn shoes for full refund ^^ for me if you start wearing it you have to keep it)
I guess if you have a solid reason then they’ll take it in. Like if they hurt your feet and what not, I don’t see why they wouldn’t take them within the 30 day mark. I gotta look into their policy and see what it says

I guess if you have a solid reason then they’ll take it in. Like if they hurt your feet and what not, I don’t see why they wouldn’t take them within the 30 day mark. I gotta look into their policy and see what it says

They will take them back NO QUESTIONS ASKED for 30 days. Literally any reason in the world.

BUT...they keep track of your returns. And if you show signs of being a scumbag (say, 75% return rate...hell even 50%) they'll just close your account.

They will take them back NO QUESTIONS ASKED for 30 days. Literally any reason in the world.

BUT...they keep track of your returns. And if you show signs of being a scumbag (say, 75% return rate...hell even 50%) they'll just close your account.
For real? I been returning left and right. Even old ID’s from last year. I’ve been scum bagging it for sure. Pretty sure my names in the hat by now then lol

Lahars (Both CWs) now £68 delivered from 5-Pointz in the UK. Code ‘LAHAR45’. Went for the blue & grey myself, not many sizes of those left but the khaki black ones had a decent run left last I saw.

Reactions: 907
For real? I been returning left and right. Even old ID’s from last year. I’ve been scum bagging it for sure. Pretty sure my names in the hat by now then lol

Oh yeah. Most companies with good return policies and half-decent infrastructure will keep track of those things. You should read all the posts throughout the internet of people crying about being banned from Amazon because they returned 90% of the stuff they bought. "How am I supposed to LIVE now???" :lol:

Oh yeah. Most companies with good return policies and half-decent infrastructure will keep track of those things. You should read all the posts throughout the internet of people crying about being banned from Amazon because they returned 90% of the stuff they bought. "How am I supposed to LIVE now???" :lol:
Man, I’ll keep that in mind. I feel like I’ve been scum bagging amazon too I’m not going to front. :emoji_disappointed_relieved: Hahaha.

This is a fact. Also not ALL shoes have this policy. It's mostly performance based shoes but you might be able to get away with it depending on the shoe.

As long as you're putting in more money than you're taking out, they likely won't give a crap.

For instance, in December I had about 12 NDC orders with about 20 products. Made two exchanges and one return. Pretty normal IMO. But a few months ago I received probably 3 awful pairs of kicks in a row and had to exchange all of them. I talked to customer service and asked if they dinged my account and they said there were "no notes or flags."

Screenshot_20200217-004300_Chrome.jpg

Can someone tell me what the hell these are? Air flight, maybe?
Flight 89. These were my go to shoes once I made a little money after high school (not this specific color way, but all white and black and white joints). I think they stopped making them for some years? Last time I checked 2-3 years ago

Reactions: 907
Flight 89. These were my go to shoes once I made a little money after high school (not this specific color way, but all white and black and white joints). I think they stopped making them for some years? Last time I checked 2-3 years ago
They’re back. FSR on FNL right now.

Back
Top Bottom