The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I've been eyeing a black pair for a bit but I haven't seen my size in a min.
It's this one right?

nike woven shorts! NDC had like 1 20% off sale during the pandemic and I bought every color to go with all my AM90s and Vapormax. I specifically bought this color way because I missed out on the Grizzlies swingman shorts and I thought the color would be a solid alternative lol.

Still nothing. Checking every day.
This site was one of those that gave the first date. But saying that they are usually on point.
Screenshot_20200823-194113_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've been eyeing a black pair for a bit but I haven't seen my size in a min.
It's this one right?

yes, that’s them. They randomly comeback in stock. At the beginning of the pandemic they had them all. Keep your eyes open. You’ll see them. There’s also some with designs.

yes, that’s them. They randomly comeback in stock. At the beginning of the pandemic they had them all. Keep your eyes open. You’ll see them. There’s also some with designs.
THE BAY in Canada has like all the colours all sizes for 20% off. I had been searching for the black ones all summer and walked in on Friday and they had like 8 pairs in each size.

Are the Laser Blues getting a US release? All I see are Euro websites selling them.
There has been nothing confirmed. At this point, almost seems like a Euro Exclusive. And ya I know, bring em to the states they’ll sell better blah blah blah. US still never got men’s Purples so there’s a chance it doesn’t happen.

All they had were sizes 8 and 10, if I had to guess there probably was around 25 pairs in total they had (some racks I didn’t take a pic of) If they had three pairs in my size I would’ve copped them all since they gave me a $40 off coupon that’s going to expire soon. Wouldve copped three pairs and STILL be under retail at $110 for all...

Back
Top Bottom