The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

9091A5AA-F9DE-4F13-89F8-E86BDD608FED.jpeg
Animal Print ID

Hibbett’s has the chutneys on their site. Doesn’t look like they’re excluded from any promos either. Gonna try and see if they discount it the next time they got a sale. Weird thing is you can add to cart on the site but errors out when using the app. I kinda like the gray/black version a little more tho.

Is anyone on here signing up for raffles for the LB and EP? I'm not too sure what to do yet since I feel like they have a good chance of discount and I don't want to enter and win hella pairs for retail

Hibbett’s has the chutneys on their site. Doesn’t look like they’re excluded from any promos either. Gonna try and see if they discount it the next time they got a sale. Weird thing is you can add to cart on the site but errors out when using the app. I kinda like the gray/black version a little more tho.

I was able to checkout on the Chutney’s. Created an account and also got 15% off. Really want to see these in hand as I’m on the fence with them.

41A8AC62-0D2C-419D-9365-7B53AB6C0459.jpeg

Snkrs win received today: Air Max 90 Denham. Account that was sized half up to 11 hit. Interesting collab take on my most favorite nostalgic colorway. Still waiting for OG Infrared.
This 30th year anniversary for AM90 has been weak. But this design is pretty good. Materials on point. Each shoe came with own bag. Decent Personal.

Where are you seeing raffles for these? :nerd:
My bad, I couldn't reply earlier. Been busy with classes the whole day but here are 2 that my passed. Feature been hella trippy for me for the past few raffles, I'm not sure if it's just me.

LB:

EP:

Nike US releases are a joke right now. Like why are these stores raffling and hyping these up more than they need to be? Euro stores just released the shoes on their websites when they got them. Why can’t these US shops do the same? Will be getting my infrareds from an oversees shop as well. Screw these stores and screw Nike for trying their damndest to make it harder for me to buy shoes that I like.

Nike US releases are a joke right now. Like why are these stores raffling and hyping these up more than they need to be? Euro stores just released the shoes on their websites when they got them. Why can’t these US shops do the same? Will be getting my infrareds from an oversees shop as well. Screw these stores and screw Nike for trying their damndest to make it harder for me to buy shoes that I like.
I'm definitely with you on that, none of the recrafts were raffles even if these are different. Most of the things that Nike puts on US SNKRS usually sell out cause of greedy hypebeasts. I'm not really sure but is it the stores discretion to put em off for raffle or Nike is the mastermind to tell the stores?

Back
Top Bottom