The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

It only makes sense. Every other color way was too readily available and the marquee color way just so happened to be held up until the 4th quarter the year around holiday times.

I guess it makes sense from a hype building perspective. Sucks for the consumer though. And quite frankly, these don’t need any extra hype machine behind them if they’re worried about sales. I’m not saying flood the market like the Concord XIs, but it’d be dope to get a pair without entering a ****ing raffle lol.

i will just cop the infras on taobao if they are sold out in the EU, china is a very large country and will have plenty of stock and also the sneakergame there is underdeveloped compared to the rest from the world so it would be more easy to get them for retail or even cheaper

20A67D66-80C7-426C-A835-3A0CD5746EC2.jpeg

I'm sure the shoe doesn't look that bad but that angle just looks so unflattering...

I feel old. I was 18 in 1990 and remember Nike stores back then and buying AM90s and all the early Jordans. Both were very popular then hence whey they are still around today.

Here's a hot take, besides the infrareds and maybe the laser blues, no one would care about any of the OG colorways if they weren't the OGs. People didn't want them when I was 9 in 1990 either.

7DA76E37-8266-4960-B2A4-F37457C82589.jpeg

Waited to pick up on sale (£80 from offspring) but as has been said this is one of the best retro releases in years, the shape materials and packaging are all spot on. I was 9/10 back in 1990 so I was just a kid but these gave me a real nostalgic feeling when opening the package.
Bring on the infrared

any eggplants on sale yet?
Laser Blues for 105 with code OCT25. Eggplants and Concords are 97.50 each with same code.

N notacop posted this a couple pages back

7DA76E37-8266-4960-B2A4-F37457C82589.jpeg

Waited to pick up on sale (£80 from offspring) but as has been said this is one of the best retro releases in years, the shape materials and packaging are all spot on. I was 9/10 back in 1990 so I was just a kid but these gave me a real nostalgic feeling when opening the package.
Bring on the infrared

solid pick up I grabbed mine from OS for £90 couldn’t pass that up for a 10.5

Doubt Nike are gonna limit the infrared, likely these stores know the demand is higher and to limit sites crashing on release day or doing queue systems making it raffle only

That’s what I think anyway
Agree. There is plenty of news out there the past year that Nike has been planning on limiting stock/ending partnerships with independent stores. I would imagine these are releasing similar to the LBs, Eggplants, etc.

Since the infrareds are AM90s and not AM IIIs does that mean it’s just an infrared (radiant) recraft in a red shade and not the better quality forefoot air model?

Back
Top Bottom