The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

20211011_153922.jpg

What happened with this release? DJ6881-400. Was announced in February and haven't seen them.....

Attachments

• Dj.jpg
    Dj.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 379
I just counted, due to a recent move. The amount was startling, so now Ive instituted a max of 40 pairs of shoes overall. Which puts me at:
- 10ish pair of dress shoes and loafers for work (solid rotation for back when things weren’t all remote)
-10ish pair for workouts, mostly fly knit racers for running and fly knit trainers for gym, plus one pair for Bball and another for tennis
-10ish retros, mostly AM1 and AM90 (3x Infra recraft…) but a few others like Air Struc OG and cement IV
-10ish other casual shoes, mostly sneaks like UB And NB (577, 999) but also some boots and deck shoes

Moving forward, strict one-in, one-out policy. For storage and sustainability purposes (which is kind of a joke at 40 when it could be 2-3).

All that said, feel like those teal Terrascape up there would be a solid trainer runner/hiking sneaker. I prob need help

ha - nice to know I'm not alone, not even gonna count the boxes but yeah - a lot of '87s and '90s will be lost like tears in rain.
I just counted, due to a recent move. The amount was startling, so now Ive instituted a max of 40 pairs of shoes overall. Which puts me at:
- 10ish pair of dress shoes and loafers for work (solid rotation for back when things weren’t all remote)
-10ish pair for workouts, mostly fly knit racers for running and fly knit trainers for gym, plus one pair for Bball and another for tennis
-10ish retros, mostly AM1 and AM90 (3x Infra recraft…) but a few others like Air Struc OG and cement IV
-10ish other casual shoes, mostly sneaks like UB And NB (577, 999) but also some boots and deck shoes

Moving forward, strict one-in, one-out policy. For storage and sustainability purposes (which is kind of a joke at 40 when it could be 2-3).

All that said, feel like those teal Terrascape up there would be a solid trainer runner/hiking sneaker. I prob need help
I’ve sold about 50 pairs in the past three years. I think I’m now “down” to about 85 pairs of sneakers total. Trying to keep it there at most. It’s still way too many, though 🤣

The Terrascapes look awesome, but the AM90 doesn't fit me the best so I'll probably pass. Might grab one to see if it fits the same as the 90 and return it, if it doesn't feel right.

I’ve sold about 50 pairs in the past three years. I think I’m now “down” to about 85 pairs of sneakers total. Trying to keep it there at most. It’s still way too many, though 🤣

Def thought you had more with them 5 pair cops here n there lol. I have what I'm starting to feel like is too much but the only ones I have pairs on pairs of are AJI's. That 2015-19 run was different.

Of course..if I lived in a mansion..none of this would matter :lol:

Def thought you had more with them 5 pair cops here n there lol. I have what I'm starting to feel like is too much but the only ones I have pairs on pairs of are AJI's. That 2015-19 run was different.

Of course..if I lived in a mansion..none of this would matter :lol:
:lol:
Yeah, my shenanigans can be deceiving. I actually only have stockpiled a handful of models: The new IEs (I, um, I bought a sixth pair LOL), the AMMs, Kobe V Chaos, and Concords (one of which I just sold). I also bought three pairs of Infrared AM3/90s last fall. Then I have doubles of black/red XIs and the white/blue Triax retro from two years ago. I think that's about it now, though, as far as multiples go. I also skip a LOT of releases, and anymore only buy things I feel like I MUST have, not merely would like to have. In fact, I sort of justify my multi-buys by the fact I skip so many other things. I'd rather have a stash of stuff I love and will never get tired of, than a bunch of random pairs that excite me when I get them but then end up collecting dust in the closet. I've learned that lesson once and for all LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom