The OFFICIAL Nike Chuck Posite Thread

yeah, i ended up seeing they weren't  cancelled, but that's why i put supposedly 

Last edited:
The design looks clean , but ultimately these look like they will end up sitting at the outlets. Especially with that price. I'll end up copping then.

Not only did they not get scrapped, they are going to ID. Now who the hell saw that coming? Personally, I think the design is cool but hate all of the initial colorways. I think IDs are going to be awesome but the price will probably be in the 250-275 range. I don't see the general public paying that type of price when they can wait for the "Gumbo/ALL Star" options to drop on a KD/LBJ/Kobe shoe and mix match everything.

I think I will be in for one pair though. Interested at building them regardless.

I wonder if the ID option will be enough to kick start this shoe. Seems like the initial response was lukewarm

I think this is their response to people wanting foam iDs
Moral of the story.... be careful what you wish for
laugh.gif

I think this is their response to people wanting foam iDs
Honestly , I from a business standpoint can't see why Nike wouldn't do an ID option for the foams. They would move some series units! The chuck posite IMO is a clean looking shoe , but not worthy of an ID option.

Honestly , I from a business standpoint can't see why Nike wouldn't do an ID option for the foams. They would move some series units! The chuck posite IMO is a clean looking shoe , but not worthy of an ID option.

Why do a foam iD when people are just gonna make already produced colorways there is more money to be made long term by retro-ing coloways that everyone will buy rather than putting them on iD

I mean I get it also it helps to remember Nike heads arent exactly a people pleasers

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/nike-chuck-posite-id

[h2]NIKE CHUCK POSITE ID[/h2]

$270

NOV

LAUNCH: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014

Multi-Color/Multi-Color744276-991

The limited-edition Nike Chuck Posite iD is a modern take on the 1997 Nike Air Foamposite One and features design inspiration from Charles Barkley. Customize your upper with metallic colors, reflective accents or a crocodile-inspired graphic, and add a glow-in-the-dark outsole and lace to turn heads at night. For even more pop, splatter you shoe with paint speckles in the color of your choice—solid or glow-in-the-dark.

Very few pairs will be available, so customize yours while you can. Available November 11 on Nike.com.

Back
Top Bottom