The OFFICIAL Nike Chuck Posite Thread

So these will go to nike ID , but their limited pairs??? Nike is smoking some bad stuff.........
mean.gif

I dont agree with the pricing either. Think they should be less than the Lebron ID but I like these better than the Lebron's honestly. Gonna make ONE pair on ID and be done with it and hope to pick up a select few on discount down the road

I wonder if the Eggplants above are IDs? They have a carbon fiber shank plate like the ID pictures and unlike the gr silver model in the same picture (diamond-ish shank).

Doesn't seem like this shoe is gaining any following at all. Guess I won't have to be Quick Draw McGraw when the release drops. I just hope we get an idea of what the gator print and some of the other options will be to have an idea beforehand.

More I look at this model the more I am liking it. Seems like there are only a few of us. Hope it stays that way through the ID on Tuesday. Not sure if I should try to grab them at work or if I will have time when I get off, I don't see many going for them based on "limited hype".

Doesn't seem like this shoe is gaining any following at all. Guess I won't have to be Quick Draw McGraw when the release drops. I just hope we get an idea of what the gator print and some of the other options will be to have an idea beforehand.

Idk I think there's a pretty good following. Not huge rave worthy but there's a good desire

Well I normally just base off what I see from NDC tweets and pages accumulated on here. So far, not many people seem to be feeling the price tag or the model-ala other big name models.

Dont get me wrong, I am not in the "in crowd" when it comes to sneaker hype. These could sell out in 10 minutes and I wouldn't necessarily be surprised since "limited" is attached to it.

However, I hope I can get a metallic red option and go from there. Want to match up the school colors I coach at.

Oh yea the price is gross to say the least, if they were 150 I'd find it hard not to buy

Just ordered my pair, did them just like the Nike promo image. I wanted to add my own thing but really there was no need to change them. You have the option of making the upper reflective 3M but the metallic copper will be eye catching enough so 3M on top of that will be over doing it imo.

I was sitting on a 20% off so for around $220 I was super good. I don't agree at all that the selections are weak, they have enough colors along with 3M upper and different patterns and GITD. I can see complaints that the price is too high or you just simply don't like the shoe but can't see the limited options complaint.

These are discounted on swoosh........But i still dont see them being worth $170 + tax.

IDK.....some of these colors dont look bad and i made a crazy color.........but the shoe itself just isnt appealing.

Have to think about it.

HARD.

Back
Top Bottom