THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Just looked at your avi for about 3 minutes lol

The AD's are "A Disappointment"
laugh.gif

everyone hated on the 11 and as more colorways dropped, it ended up being a favorite of many. Wait for more colorways and get them in hand/on feet before judging. 

i'm just in here giving my opinion and joking around relax 

it's just some shoes

Last edited:
No I agree, I should wait to see more colorways before passing judgment, but just based on what we've seen...it's extremely underwhelming. Hope they bring back some of the older colorways from the IV and V models like Dark Knight or Chaos, I miss those.

No I agree, I should wait to see more colorways before passing judgment, but just based on what we've seen...it's extremely underwhelming. Hope they bring back some of the older colorways from the IV and V models like Dark Knight or Chaos, I miss those.
true, may be a dumb question but are they going to drop an A.D. Elite version? 

true, may be a dumb question but are they going to drop an A.D. Elite version? 

Not that I know of, don't think that was mentioned in the reveal.

Also, people are mentioning a price drop? Current Kobe XI EM's are $160 right? Eh...

anywho... so how long will the ADs last with that minimal outsole if your planning to ball in em? 

Why did they choose to release this within a year of the 11s? Is it bc they swapped kobe with Bron

Back
Top Bottom