THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Believe it or not... the Google Pixel 2. :wink:

I have the Pixel XL (first version). Do you have to "move" the camera up when you take these background-blurred shots? Mine I hit the button, and then lift the phone slightly up and that allows it to figure out what is in focus versus what is not.

I have the Pixel XL (first version). Do you have to "move" the camera up when you take these background-blurred shots? Mine I hit the button, and then lift the phone slightly up and that allows it to figure out what is in focus versus what is not.

For regular picture mode, yeah. These pictures were primarily done in Portrait mode, but when you get up close enough to an object or subject, Portrait mode becomes particularly unnecessary. The close-up shot of the Swoosh is a good example... not exactly a perfect example as there were only similar (but not exact) with the background blur.

Gift to IT honoring his sister

DbQXIFUX4AEq7I_.jpg

DbQXIFYXkAUWoSb.jpg

Just checked Hibbett's website and the April 30th release has been removed. Guess I'll be giving NDC a call back during business hours later today

Back
Top Bottom