THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

This dude Derozan has access to any Kobe ever made and he chooses to play in the 1’s and 7’s more than any other shoes. It’s like he likes giving a challenge to his feet :lol:

Everyones feet are different. Plus I'm sure he uses orthics. Sheed played in Uptowns with orthics and was straight.

Yeah I don't think it matters to them whatever shoes they wear cause they have their own orthotics anyway. And derozan wears all the kobes

2/3 last weekend. Still need the Mamba Day Protro!

35B4C5BF-D42B-4BC9-AD8B-26F555C1FA81.jpeg
1A9D90EE-9B6D-4F20-A7CF-4903694C1891.jpeg

btw...I believe the product code for the pair that is supposed to release on the 30th is AQ1087-700
Not sure if that's been posted before.

Note: On some EU calendars, I'm seeing it as a June 2 release. And it's coming up as 'yellow strike/white.'

btw...I believe the product code for the pair that is supposed to release on the 30th is AQ1087-700
Not sure if that's been posted before.

Note: On some EU calendars, I'm seeing it as a June 2 release. And it's coming up as 'yellow strike/white.'

So it's not University Gold and Court Purple? :frown:
June 2nd, huh. No wonder we haven't seen any pictures leaked a week out from release :rolleyes

So it's not University Gold and Court Purple? :frown:
June 2nd, huh. No wonder we haven't seen any pictures leaked a week out from release :rolleyes

I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm seeing that code for the ones that were supposed to be on the 30th (Uni Gold/Purple) on US schedules (Champs, etc), but I'm also seeing the same code on EU schedules for June 2nd, and the colors are listed as Yellow Strike/White.

Here is what I am seeing. Champs takes the first two letters off the code #. The other is a EU release calendar. Maybe they're confused? Guess we'll find out this week.

Attachments

• zzz.png
    zzz.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 31
  • yyy.png
    yyy.png
    41 KB · Views: 31
Got mine today. The cushion in these things are amazing. I probably should have gone a half size down. When I walk the flyknit creases and pokes the top of my foot. Kind of weird. Anyone else feel this as well?

I feel the same way. If I wore them for basketball or for the gym I'd definitely want to go half size down.

If I get any in the future I'm going half size down

The perks of cali . so i slide up to footlocker hollywood. The flagship store i put on map. *for proof see the vlog title pg2 ps4 hollywood footlocker where the manager lays heavy props on me .saying just that.
So i get theere ready to get tripple black harden 2s. When one of the bros ran up and informed me protros just QUICKSTRIKED. So get to hollywood footlocker now or call up ! These feel light like whynot 0.1s

you can get them cheaper on stockx. but cool story...i think?

Played in the 360’s for the first time today. They felt great...so similar to the 8’s. The gym I played at just got new baskets installed a few days ago and they didn’t sweep the floors so they were dusty as hell so I didn’t get to fully see how the traction on them are.

Back
Top Bottom