THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Played some 21 and a few games of 2 on 2 in these today. Very nice right out of the box, great traction and no complaints about cushioning. $50 well spent :smokin
63DD7AA7-35B5-4ED8-8EE6-B47A72CDBBD6.jpeg

I would guess that these weren't exactly the easiest shoe to fake...but I'd still ask for pictures of the drop-in midsole. Possibly taken with a camera that isn't a potato.
Lol I'll do that. Don't know if they make fakes of these but better safe than sorry. Thanks!

Does anyone have a problem with older Kobe's having separation between the upper and outsole near the outside of the forefoot?

Edit: the red Kobe's are DS

How would one fix this?
TIA

Attachments

• IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 18
they should have ended the line if they stopped numbering them

still waiting for an 81 point retro

Seems that since Kobe retired his line has been a complete mess organizationally.
SMH I strongly disagree

they should have ended the line if they stopped numbering them
still waiting for an 81 point retro
Wtf! Where's the logic in that?

lol bc they didn’t number them 12,13, etc... Come on now!
gwizzle gwizzle Yea what kind of nonsense is this bro? SMH

Still best shoe line in terms of function fit and comfort 90% of the league in Kobe’s
Facts bro. Just because Kobe retires doesn't mean they should stop releasing his kicks, still sick asf, only got better to me.

Last edited:
Explain. His new shoes have been debuting with no consistent timeframes and they barely get promoted.
Promoting coming from NBA players is good enough promotion, also with his shoes still being available on sites like Nike, Eastbay, Hibbett, FL, etc. the people that are in the know and in the marker for kicks will find them.
With IG pages like Mind_Marathon, the promotion is there. If you're referring to commercials with him rockin' the new Kobe's slam dunking, well of course that wont be there anymore since he no longer plays. Maybe that is what you were used to seeing, and since that is not there anymore you say there's no promotion.

I'm not saying his shoes suck, I'm saying what I said before, they've been a mess organizationally since Kobe retired. I really don't see how I'm wrong here
Why come here to NT forum? To get info right? These pages exist for promotion as well.

Explain. His new shoes have been debuting with no consistent timeframes and they barely get promoted.
kobe is retired, there is no need to promote his shoes

its done on the court

you got Half the damn league wearing them and a ton of big names

that's all the promotion you need especially these days with social media where pictures of what players wear are everywhere and kids see it and go and order or ask their parents

been like this for a while now...

It'll be interesting to see how far the Kobe line goes past retirement. I mean he was great but he's not MJ.

Promoting coming from NBA players is good enough promotion, also with his shoes still being available on sites like Nike, Eastbay, Hibbett, FL, etc. the people that are in the know and in the marker for kicks will find them.
With IG pages like Mind_Marathon, the promotion is there. If you're referring to commercials with him rockin' the new Kobe's slam dunking, well of course that wont be there anymore since he no longer plays. Maybe that is what you were used to seeing, and since that is not there anymore you say there's no promotion.

Why come here to NT forum? To get info right? These pages exist for promotion as well.
Yeah I meant promotion in terms of Nike themselves, but I can see what you mean with NBA players rocking them.

I said I don't see how I'm wrong because gwizzle gwizzle said I was going to lose an argument lol. Why can't I say that?

And really... promoting your own page as a counter argument? Come on man :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how far the Kobe line goes past retirement. I mean he was great but he's not MJ.
sure but his shoes have always been about performance and he is one of the most known players ever.

his shoes without a doubt the last few years are the best performing they release year in and year out

like I mentioning my previous post, a lot of NBA players have been wearing them all year the last few seasons. they aren't told or forced to wear them, most of these guys aren't under contract or lower level contracts with nike. They wear em because they perform which at this point I think thats why and what Kobe line is all about, performance. If you want proof just look at who's wearing them and how many and that speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom