THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Copped the bhms from id. They looked too ill on DeKobe. That little red accent on the stitching on the back is dope. Kinda bummed i still have wait 4 weeks. They already should have them made smh.

Anybody else cop?

I agree with your view.  I'm older.  Not wearing that as a badge of honor.  People on the Jordan boards seem to thrive on older vs younger, and it turns into a cat fight (which is why I like Kobe boards).

If I was younger and still played, I would probably love the 10 and AD.  Seem like beasts.  But do you see where I'm going with this?  

The Jordan line has performers like the XXXI, and then there are 'sellers' that make serious $ (retros).

I hope that's where this signature line is going.  Satisfying both performance and people who just want to wear 'grails' casually.  The Kobe line has A LOT of 'grails.'

Does anyone know if Kobe has a lifetime contract with Nike to promote and use this name on the Kobe line?

MJ and LeBron both received lifetime contracts from Nike, just curious about Kobe?

Copped the bhms from id. They looked too ill on DeKobe. That little red accent on the stitching on the back is dope. Kinda bummed i still have wait 4 weeks. They already should have them made smh.

Anybody else cop?

Very nice shoe IMO. On the fence about ordering.
Copped the Navy pair not long ago and definitely thinking about these.

I'm not getting why the BHM is on iD?  It's $160, and there are literally no options.  It's like they're not even trying with this line anymore.  

fake zoom air unit smfh 
mean.gif

Anybody else cop?

Yup, saw em on foot on derozan and it was a wrap [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Got em for $140 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

They add a BHM id model but no all star id... I really don't get it Nike! Favorite part if the game is the dope shoes!

They add a BHM id model but no all star id... I really don't get it Nike! Favorite part if the game is the dope shoes!
It's just odd this BHM got released via iD at retail.  Is this model selling so poorly, they decided to release via iD because they knew if it were a GR, they would sit?  That would explain it.  This way, they only make what they sell?  Also curious to see how long these take to be delivered.  There are no options.

Last edited:
BHM sold out this morning. Went to finish my checkout and sold out before I finished. It said delivery ETA was 4/05 when I had in cart though.

They've done it before with the Kobes, not on the BHMs but on grinches and all-stars, I think they've used just a special limited time option for those occasions before.

I mean it is kind of smart if the line isn't flying off the shelf, plus Nike gets people to pay retail while eliminating the middlemen so it's possible they make a lot more on IDs than regular retail GRs.

Yea I added to cart last night but I suppose if I had time to hesitate then I really didn't want them that much to begin with.  Ah well 

Yea I added to cart last night but I suppose if I had time to hesitate then I really didn't want them that much to begin with.  Ah well 
Loaded all my gift cards this morning and went to hit place order and then got sold out notification. Swing and miss. Only AD that has interested me at all.

Anybody else cop?

Yup, saw em on foot on derozan and it was a wrap [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Got em for $140 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

hahah same here. made it even more worth it. One of the dope NTer's threw the homie a $20 gift code.

140+ tax shipped. :smokin

$205 with no customization at all I would've passed even though I had a 10% code and the $20 off from Nike but $160 was an easy decision. If they had new options on top of the BHM option for $205 I would order also.

True indeed.

Looks alone, that shoe looks ill as hell. I love how it looks in that pic. dope *** shape and color blocking. Gold swoosh :smokin

Nice! Surprised for they sold out that fast. Ultra limited, people gonna regret they passed [emoji]128556[/emoji]
They are clean (nobody has been more critical of this line than me).  I would put them #2 behind the first release.  That said, even knowing how limited these will likely be, I don't think I would bite if made available again.  My Kobe sneaker $ lately has been going towards filling gaps in my collection.  

I look forward to the Elite model of these.  This shoe is just so 'basic.'  'Basic' and 'clean' are great, when mixed in with more interesting releases.

I think this is a case of 'watch what you wish for.'  People complained about sneakers being $225 and $250.  Nike responded with this line and provided a $160 sneaker which will likely sell for about $99 at discount.  You get what you pay for.  

Maybe it's just me, but I would rather spend $300-$400 doubling up on a sneaker from the Prelude Pack than spending the same on 2 pairs of these.

I think Nike should split the Kobe line pronto (performance/retro).  Retro can't get here soon enough.  

Pipe dream, but what if Nike released the white/multi 9 HTM as a retro?  I would probably line-up for a week.

[Hope you're reading these boards Nike]

Last edited:
I'm feeling the classic case of the regrets lol. I'll find something to fill the void. I picked up a pair of navy's to wear casually and I love how clean the shoe looks. I'm not sure how well of a performer they would be for me.

I like the idea of a casual line for me. I don't wear any of my kobe casually. Kobes are a reward for hitting the gym to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom