THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nike better not be playing us and not releasing those or limited to Oregon. I zoomed in on the size tag and see sample labeled.

KOBE A.D. OREGON
$170
922026 001 BLACK/YELLOW STRIKE
These might be releasing on march 10 it says on the ftl app with the other college shoes. They have the same date

Last edited:
Not a fan. They need to add dope heal options like the 1st GR
Yup.  The first GR is the only one I own as well (I returned other after buyer's remorse).  You're 100% right.  That heel cap on the debut pair made the shoe.  Now if they release that 'Ducks' pair, that would be 2 if they're reasonably available.  I'm interested to see the MC, but at this point, I have so many Kobe MCs, it doesn't make sense anymore to add to the collection.  For the first time in over 10 years, my attention has shifted a another signature, the PG 1.

Last edited:
Yup.  The first GR is the only one I own as well (I returned other after buyer's remorse).  You're 100% right.  That heel cap on the debut pair made the shoe.  Now if they release that 'Ducks' pair, that would be 2 if they're reasonably available.  I'm interested to see the MC, but at this point, I have so many Kobe MCs, it doesn't make sense anymore to add to the collection.  For the first time in over 10 years, my attention has shifted a another signature, the PG 1.

I feel ya but struck out on the 1st GR on the pg1s... errr I love the kobes for on the court

I can't stand Oregon but I love the cw. I live in Washington and am a big huskies fan. I'm hoping they don't have the "O" on them. A good colorway is a good colorway though.

I can't stand Oregon but I love the cw. I live in Washington and am a big huskies fan. I'm hoping they don't have the "O" on them. A good colorway is a good colorway though.

I understand where you're coming from, but I think Oregon is the only college shoe I would look to cop except for PEs.

I really hope these are Oregon branded like the pics. Will never understand why those Oregon Foamposites werent more popular.

Nike hasn't released official photos of the Oregon Kobe ADs yet? Wonder if they are coming out still? I see them on foot locker but no pic or locater ?

Would've like to have the green color but yellow isn't bad

yea... **** that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom