THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Is it me or does the logo on the tongue look faded? Not Cali faded but Websters dictionary faded.
Screenshot_20230805_161227_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_161239_Instagram.jpg

Very nice! Got about 15 pairs of sneakers total I don’t ever think I can part with. About 5 are Kobes. Dark Knights and Milk Snakes are a no brainer for me, but the AD City Editions are becoming a favorite for me now.
IMG_3052_Original.jpeg
31CA79AC-5A8B-4B47-ADEA-F26456EDFB60.jpeg

IMG_0481.jpeg
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What’s your top 3 of the 15 if you don’t mind me asking?

jaylen-brown.jpg

Jaylen Brown definitely got the worst custom Kobe's in the league—he's defacing Kobe's at this point

Also him being anti-Nike while still wearing Nike's is hilarious
Good lord what is that black bordering around the mid panel🤮 all those lines must be crooked bc the guy paid to custom these was laughing (or crying) at the idea while painting them.

jaylen-brown.jpg

Jaylen Brown definitely got the worst custom Kobe's in the league—he's defacing Kobe's at this point

Also him being anti-Nike while still wearing Nike's is hilarious
Celtics fan chiming in here - I like Jaylen and what he does for the city, but that shoe looks like it’s a pic of Uncle Drew and Dr. Umar more than it does of Bill and JB. Lol

“Every Kobe after this will be more interesting/better.” It’s a solid white shoe, it’s legitimately impossible for the next not to be
🤣🤣🤣.

I don't see an official press release anywhere (except for that tweet X), but pretty sure the storytelling for the triple white is gonna be something like "fresh new start/revival of the Kobe line".

Back
Top Bottom