THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

At this point if they don’t make it a point to say they addressed the availability portion, this is all just a waste of everyone time that doesn’t a bot on release day.

yeah I feel u, but from company market side, they won't reveal how many pairs available to public (for sale)

Not how many pairs per say. Totally understand that. Just to say these are either general release or limited. So we know what we’re dealing with going in. That way what has been addressed from Vanessa on down is clear to everyone.

Not how many pairs per say. Totally understand that. Just to say these are either general release or limited. So we know what we’re dealing with going in. That way what has been addressed from Vanessa on down is clear to everyone.
It's def a general release. When's the last time Kobes been sold in kids sizing

on the contrary, if this is just an unveiling of the protro 8 in triple white, that will be kind of lame. Hopefully they announce the rest of the plans, like the apparel that we already know about, too.

we've already seen 4-5 more protro leaks as it is.

1691599136764.png

wooo.. lol

The silhouette looks like the 8. Just weird wording. Almost sounds like a new model…
“The newest shoe in the iconic Kobe line is almost here”

JS”

Time for me to break out my Kobes. I have about 15 pairs that all look new still and were only worn between 1-5 times each. from 2k's up to the 10s. I was honestly debating on cashing in and selling but I just cant do it. I just hope they're still wearable.

Last edited:
Nike saying it's a new shoe, Vanessa saying it's the Kobe 8 Halo and sneakernews is noting it is the Triple White Kobe 8 Protros.

I feel like I’m already wearing the all white Kobe 8s

Attachments

• IMG_5682.jpeg
    IMG_5682.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 463
That line about "more Halos coming" got me concerned if those rumors/leaks of the purple and emerald pairs being white based shoes with colored accents (basically TBs) is true.

Back
Top Bottom