THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

My response was to all the flash mob robberies in CA. That particular Nike store in East LA was getting robbed multiple times a week. Thousands of dollars of items from clothes to sneakers were stolen weekly. They just walk in with trash bags and walk on. With my luck if I win, I'll get hit with bear spray like those other flash mob robberies.

My response was to all the flash mob robberies in CA. That particular Nike store in East LA was getting robbed multiple times a week. Thousands of dollars of items from clothes to sneakers were stolen weekly. They just walk in with trash bags and walk on. With my luck if I win, I'll get hit with bear spray like those other flash mob robberies.
Exactly
Hoodlums only Robs nike stores and jordan stores .
Not step down stores like shoe palace or wss.

Would you rob the middle man or would you rob the plug? Lol it makes sense to me not that I condone it though
Nike east l.a keeps the heat in the back .
Only people walking out with them to the car , has it with them In those nike paper bags

IMG_2531.jpeg

Alleged stock numbers via @dailySNKRSstock

Just noticed the swooshes are embroidered. Also no snake around the Kobe logo. Interesting. Hopefully it’s just a one off for this pair.

Just noticed the swooshes are embroidered. Also no snake around the Kobe logo. Interesting. Hopefully it’s just a one off for this pair.

Mambacita 4's had the embroidered swoosh as well—definitely like the OG styling a lot better

They are definitely making more pairs than what is reported. just look at the EU stores receiving these and then compare it to the Kobe 6 Grinches for example! The fact that they are producing pairs in kids sizes as well speaks for itself with regards to the quantities.

foam just has to be much cheaper and easier to produce than zoom air. Let’s keep it 💯
The foam compound itself probably doesn't cost that much more than the zoom air units (unless we're talking about a brand new foam or a brand new shaped zoom unit). Zoom air is also decades old tech while React is still relatively new.
What costs more is creating the new molds for slightly updated tooling (like the newer traction on the Protro 5s and 8s), but then again, they literally do this every year for every new shoe, and Protro models are iterations on existing ideas so 🤷‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom