THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wonder what nike is cooking up for tomorrows event . Hmmmm
1000002022.png

💻Available Wednesday (08/23) at 7 AM PST on PRIVATESNEAKERS.com💻

🛍️Available in store Wednesday (08/23) at 11 AM PST in ALL locations FCFS [NO PICK UP FOR ONLINE ORDERS FOR THIS SHOE] 🛍️

You forgot to add in the good news part about “Nike making more units for future releases” in her post.

Vanessa already distancing herself from there not being enough pairs to go around… “Nike wanted this debut Halo Collection to be limited and collectible…”

Yea dudes were savages on her IG. They said wild **** that hadn’t nothing to do with the situation. I would like it if she just kept it real and said sorry guys Nike limited these again from the get go. She plays along until last moment and then will post/repost the pics of celebrities that were gifted pairs.

I guess no apparell in Europe, Nike is only dropping the mens pair tomorrow as a regular wait list release. Have not seen anything on the other EU sites that are raffling the Kobe 8s e.g. Kickz, Oqium etc. The PS pair dropped as a regular release on Kickz this morning, still all sizes available, got one for my daughter, so maybe a good sign for the mens pair? Happy birthday Kobe!

I have an extremely important meeting at 10am est lol damn. Would like to at least enter the draws.

Back
Top Bottom