THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Yes they do have that in the USA, I use it on my footlocker app. But here's the funny thing, it's hit or miss. Sometimes the coupon codes will show in my app and other times it doesn't so I have to remember to bring that receipt and hope the ink hasn't rubbed off and it's still scanable.
the coupons on the receipt, do you mean the platinum VIP rewards or something else? 

the coupons on the receipt, do you mean the platinum VIP rewards or something else? 
On the footlocker app, your rewards show up in the app and they can scan the barcode. But if they don't show up, as I mentioned earlier it's hit or miss, then you gotta hang on to your receipt which has your VIP number and your coupon code, if you met the criteria to get a coupon.

On the footlocker app, your rewards show up in the app and they can scan the barcode. But if they don't show up, as I mentioned earlier it's hit or miss, then you gotta hang on to your receipt which has your VIP number and your coupon code, if you met the criteria to get a coupon.
I see. 

When the guy mentioned the aussie only thing I believe he was talking about the "$10 off $50" and "$20 off $100" being aussie only coupons.  In the US don't we only get those coupons (usable in store) for bdays? 

VIP rewards are different those are like the rewards for spending 100, 150, 200 and are almost like gift cards

I see. 

When the guy mentioned the aussie only thing I believe he was talking about the "$10 off $50" and "$20 off $100" being aussie only coupons.  In the US don't we only get those coupons (usable in store) for bdays? 

VIP rewards are different those are like the rewards for spending 100, 150, 200 and are almost like gift cards
I've used those birthday coupons a few times, but I don remember the exact amount. I know I use it for the max since my expenses are always well over $100. 

The other coupons are always advertised on the Foot Locker/Foot Action sites. Also eBates give you similar coupon code. Do you use eBates? If not, you can sign up by clicking the link in my signature, then start shopping, saving and earning cash back.

I've used those birthday coupons a few times, but I don remember the exact amount. I know I use it for the max since my expenses are always well over $100. 

The other coupons are always advertised on the Foot Locker/Foot Action sites. Also eBates give you similar coupon code. Do you use eBates? If not, you can sign up by clicking the link in my signature, then start shopping, saving and earning cash back.
yeah I've seen those but aren't most of those online only?  I've never got any $20 off $100 coupons that you can use in store besides the $25 off $100 bday one. A lot of shoes are significantly cheaper in store vs online, for example all those kobe ADs which were recently discounted to $99 in FTL stores. Those are all like $140 on the FTL website. 

yeah I've seen those but aren't most of those online only?  I've never got any $20 off $100 coupons that you can use in store besides the $25 off $100 bday one. A lot of shoes are significantly cheaper in store vs online, for example all those kobe ADs which were recently discounted to $99 in FTL stores. Those are all like $140 on the FTL website. 
Yea most of those coupons are online only. Yea those sales are in the stores, you can ask them to price match. Sometimes they will but it just depends on the person. Some are lazy, and tell you they can't, while others will be happy to do so. The problem with HOH is always the fact that they are inconsistent. I've used coupons or my military discount on Quickstrike kicks before, I just played it off and acted like I didn't know and the rep, would run it not paying attention and it would never error out or not go through. Other times, they catch it and tell me there's no discounts on QS. They say it's a store policy, but I truly believe it's a just a man-made policy passed on from employee to employee. Why else would it still allow you to do it & work? It doesn't give a big fat error or anything. It's a conspiracy lol I truly believe it was all made up and passed on like an urban legend because at the end of the day, the less they sell shows for, the lower the commission, therefore the birth of the QS policy was created.

lol sorry I went off topic

Last edited:

Yea most of those coupons are online only. Yea those sales are in the stores, you can ask them to price match. Sometimes they will but it just depends on the person. Some are lazy, and tell you they can't, while others will be happy to do so. The problem with HOH is always the fact that they are inconsistent. I've used coupons or my military discount on Quickstrike kicks before, I just played it off and acted like I didn't know and the rep, would run it not paying attention and it would never error out or not go through. Other times, they catch it and tell me there's no discounts on QS. They say it's a store policy, but I truly believe it's a just a man-made policy passed on from employee to employee. Why else would it still allow you to do it & work? It doesn't give a big fat error or anything. It's a conspiracy lol I truly believe it was all made up and passed on like an urban legend because at the end of the day, the less they sell shows for, the lower the commission, therefore the birth of the QS policy was created.

lol sorry I went off topic
yeah. 

Those bday coupons, one is $10 off $50 the other $25 off $100. the email says you can only use one of them. 

I asked the reps in store if I could use both for separate purchases and they let me, and they went through. 

Yes they do have that in the USA, I use it on my footlocker app. But here's the funny thing, it's hit or miss. Sometimes the coupon codes will show in my app and other times it doesn't so I have to remember to bring that receipt and hope the ink hasn't rubbed off and it's still scanable.
Australians get 10% off everything everytime if you scan the barcode on your app which is always there.

to try and make up for gauging us with prices so high
mad.gif

I see. 

also like I said the only other discount is for birthday month which is $50 off 200 never seen anything else. shoes in store maybe marked down rarely but never anything good ever.

Last edited:
Is it worth copping the Bone ADs for $85 from footlocker (using vip reward)? I'm guessing Nike will discount them to $99.99 at some point too..

Last edited:
waiting for the flips to go to the nike clearance section with that clutch nike clearance disco code....hopefully...

Is it worth copping the Bone ADs for $85 from footlocker (using vip reward)? I'm guessing Nike will discount them to $99.99 at some point too..

I say thats a good deal

navys wont even budge and that was what the 2 or 3rd color way released.

doubt bones sit long or hard enough to go for the low. I actually like them a lot

I say thats a good deal

navys wont even budge and that was what the 2 or 3rd color way released.

doubt bones sit long or hard enough to go for the low. I actually like them a lot
cool 

also it looks like the white/gum ADs are selling out a bit on nike.com.. few sizes are gone which is odd since footlocker put them on discount so quick. Plus, nike isn't even letting you use promo codes on those ADs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom