THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I don't get the LMAOOOO. Lopez is still a top big man in the league and can legitimately ball. Lakers get rid of a bad contract which frees up cap space for Paul George and a LeBron if he goes out West. D'Angelo Russell wasn't working out. They'd been looking to get rid of him since he was still a rookie.

I don't get the LMAOOOO. Lopez is still a top big man in the league and can legitimately ball. Lakers get rid of a bad contract which frees up cap space for Paul George and a LeBron if he goes out West. D'Angelo Russell wasn't working out. They'd been looking to get rid of him since he was still a rookie.
Not working out? Dude was a stud, put up 15/5/5 in his 2nd year, Magic is such an idiot for this trash, didn't even get rid of Deng which was the worse of the 2 contracts smh. Our arguably best prospect out the door to get outta a contract is dumb.

Russell can ball and put up decent numbers, but he is a snitch, immature and not a good leader. Nobody on the Lakers wanted to play with him after he snitched on nick young. That can destroy a locker room trying to make him their leader after that. Lonzo Ball will be a better fit and Lopez is a top 10 center, plus u get a first round pick and dump the Mozgov contract. The trade was a win for Magic Johnson and the Lakers.

Russell can ball and put up decent numbers, but he is a snitch, immature and not a good leader. Nobody on the Lakers wanted to play with him after he snitched on nick young. That can destroy a locker room trying to make him their leader after that. Lonzo Ball will be a better fit and Lopez is a top 10 center, plus u get a first round pick and dump the Mozgov contract. The trade was a win for Magic Johnson and the Lakers.
mean.gif

^a win for both sides i would say. Lopez could have left soon anyways and now they have a young star in russell. As a lakers fan i am more than happy with the move. Draft lonzo, SIGN PG13, and maybe draft some decent bench player with their other two first rounders. Right now their big man rotation is randle-nance and lopez-zubac. Thats niceee

thats what happens when you snitch...you go to the nets
roll.gif

nice work by the lakers...free up that cap space...bounce randle while you're at it...

^^^out on those igloo kobes

thats what happens when you snitch...you go to the nets :rofl:

nice work by the lakers...free up that cap space...bounce randle while you're at it...

^^^out on those igloo kobes

I'm with you on the trade and Randle. Our top drafts has not pan out to be what we thought or expected them to be. I'm still holding out on Ingram. I think he still has a chance to be an All-Star caliber player.

I'm with you on the trade and Randle. Our top drafts has not pan out to be what we thought or expected them to be. I'm still holding out on Ingram. I think he still has a chance to be an All-Star caliber player.
Please quit mentioning Lonzo, he's 6' 6" trash. De'Aaron Fox, now that's the dude. Has killer instinct, mamba mentality, loves to take over, and doesn't shy away from competition, he can smell the blood and go in for the kill like Kobe used to.  HIs favorite shoes are Kobe's, just signed a Nike deal, and can flat out hoop. He can lead the break, or be a part of a break and finish strong at the rim in style.

I used to go to his high school games, he was clear cut best one in the gym every night, and could drop 40 with ease. I know hs is different, but he said himself that he used to get to the rim easier in college than he did in high school lol. His shot needs some work, but that'll come in time.

Please quit mentioning Lonzo, he's 6' 6" trash. De'Aaron Fox, now that's the dude. Has killer instinct, mamba mentality, loves to take over, and doesn't shy away from competition, he can smell the blood and go in for the kill like Kobe used to.  HIs favorite shoes are Kobe's, just signed a Nike deal, and can flat out hoop. He can lead the break, or be a part of a break and finish strong at the rim in style.

I used to go to his high school games, he was clear cut best one in the gym every night, and could drop 40 with ease. I know hs is different, but he said himself that he used to get to the rim easier in college than he did in high school lol. His shot needs some work, but that'll come in time.

Think you quote the wrong person as you can see I did not mentioned Lonzo anywhere in the post. I personally like Jackson from Kansas he's an athletic guard who I was impressed with in college.

someone told me today that we traded ingram and deng for zach randolph and the 37th pick I was about to commit

Back
Top Bottom