THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

my order on the KBstore just changed to shipped/completed as well. But no e-mail with a tracking yet and no mention of it on their website when logged in either.

Excited to get the 360's in. Haven't been this excited about a shoe since the Air Jordan 16 original dropped lol

Guess it’s ebay for me then...I don’t mind 50 over retail if I can find a person ready to get rid of them
Yo holmes, try stock X, my size is down to 20 over retail plus shipping. I guess prices went down some more now that people have received their online orders and flooded the market. Not too bad, almost grabbed a pair from there thinking my KB store order didn't go through, thanks fellas for the heads up on checking your Fedex Delivery manager, mine are shipping soon, ETA friday (with next day shipping, hell for all that I should have chose the free shipping).

Let me offer my two cents on this sizing controversy. My true size is an 11 and they fit great in a size 11. For sneakers you want about a thumb’s width of toe space between your big toe and the front of the shoe which is how much space I have in the 360. You do NOT want your toes to fit exactly inside the front of your shoe.

Additionally, I have the same exact toe space in the Kobe 11. In fact, the Kobe 11 might even be a little longer.

You all should be fine in your TTS. If you were good with TTS in the Kobe 11 you should be good with TTS in the 360. If you wanted to go a half size down you probably could get away with it unless you’re a wide footer.

I feel like the source of controversy stems from the fact that the 360 is super minimal and you can feel your toes really well through the flyknit, and people probably panicked when they felt the extra space. Also, some of you might not even know your true size.

Last edited:
Just got my pair yesterday and wow, I am impressed!

I’m probably going to unload all the XIs that are just sitting in my closet to make way for that 4/30 Lakers colorway.

Got mine today. The cushion in these things are amazing. I probably should have gone a half size down. When I walk the flyknit creases and pokes the top of my foot. Kind of weird. Anyone else feel this as well?

Hooped in them this morning. Fits a little long but not too bad. These are comfortable, one of the most comfortable shoes I played on

I wore a 10.5 in the 360 yesterday, fit just fine ... usually wear 11 in Nike bball shoes (kobe 9 em or PG1 for instance). Cushion was great, grip was solid too, barely had to wipe at all.

I got a 14, not personally a fan of the fit. Will probably return them when I have the chance

I wore a 10.5 in the 360 yesterday, fit just fine ... usually wear 11 in Nike bball shoes (kobe 9 em or PG1 for instance). Cushion was great, grip was solid too, barely had to wipe at all.
Yeah I’m going to hold onto the 11 I have until I can try a 10.5. Sounds like we have a similar fit.

Back
Top Bottom