THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I’m ready for the Kobe 14. Enough with the Exodus.
LOL you whine too much

Ready for a kobe with a damn number after it. Tired of all this ad silliness.
Bruh not this crap again. You acting like adding a number is going to make them better when they already fire.

Because I love the Kobes, I just hate how neglected his line has become. The Exodus is like the Venomenom or Mentality and everyone is going crazy for it and I just don’t understand it at all. It’s a low end shoe. We went from the Kobe 9 Masterpiece which I consider one of the best sneaker releases of all time down to this. The 360 had major potential but had head scratching colorways.

I want a Kobe 14 with zoom, fly knit, some nice colorways and no cheesy naming scheme. Is that too much to ask for?
Not sure why you still come here. Just because you have one opinion you can't sit there and question why others are going crazy over them. Just as you are entitled to your opinion, so are we. We all just seem to outweigh your opinion with ours. The Exodus are dope ASF and very different for a Kobe which is why I like them so much. Nothing wrong with deviating, or changing, modifying, whatever you wanna call it. Adapt and enjoy it because once the Kobe line is gone it's gone then the only thing you'll have to complain about is no more Kobe line.

PS. the Exodus is not like the Venomenon or Mentality are you out of your freaking mind?

The AD Exodus looks great to me. I just think its weird KD gets way better materials for only $10 dollars more retail.
The cool thing is Nike has released more Kobe models more frequently since he retired. We have 2 protros and 4 sigs and 2 takedown in about 2 years.
I only have one issue with the toe box as far as material is concerned. If they would make the toe box like the inner toe material I would be much happier, other than that the shoe itself is dope and I wouldn't change a thing.

62F86E77-B5AA-4F05-988D-C0015FA84A4F.jpeg
E5E653DE-DB0B-4425-A719-92E669C6DBF7.jpeg
630FD4A2-46BE-422B-8903-1D22FE81FF10.jpeg
Kobe AD Exodus I made after the Kobe X 5 Ringsssss

Moon particles are clean any on football pics in normal light?

Would’ve already copped now if weren’t exempt from Black Friday sales and rewards

Back
Top Bottom