THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

8A8DAA3B-476D-4739-A52D-404889FC241F.jpeg
72365C35-1E3D-45A7-9773-31E7CCC7D448.jpeg

E96EF61A-5BA8-4BF4-9A54-312B36EC461B.jpeg

FINALLY pulled the trigger on a pair... My initial pair was delayed and ultimately I cancelled the order. These are inspired by the “Assassin” from the Simpson’s.
DOPE

love the inspiration :lol:

8A8DAA3B-476D-4739-A52D-404889FC241F.jpeg
72365C35-1E3D-45A7-9773-31E7CCC7D448.jpeg

E96EF61A-5BA8-4BF4-9A54-312B36EC461B.jpeg

FINALLY pulled the trigger on a pair... My initial pair was delayed and ultimately I cancelled the order. These are inspired by the “Assassin” from the Simpson’s.

LMAO, dope concept! :nthat:
Wish Nike would let us change that little stripe at the outsole. That little detail could've let you change that little stripe yellow to match it even more.

Last edited:
LMAO, dope concept! :nthat:
Wish Nike would let us change that little stripe at the outsole. That little detail could've let you change that little stripe yellow to match it even more.

Yea, just working with what I’ve got... I’m excited to see the realized pair.

Y’all are brave wth the white toeboxes on rhe ID. Kudos
They do get dirty quick. I was at a dept store, i picked up some dress shoes, and one fell on the ground, landed on my toe box and scuffed it black. Went home right away to clean it off. Good thing I had sprayed them with stain guard.

Y'all gon just sit there and act like that dude didn't post Kobe's with a lebron jersey? SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scrolling and saw those beautiful Kobe's only to be ruined with a lebron jersey.

Man hell naw

MAMBA

But he said it was a lakers CW lol Kobe is retired homie... lebron is the new king in LA ha

Lol you are just a lebron hater... you will get over it one day home skillet! Easier to just appreciate GREATNESS ha

Sleeping with the enemy fam. You can't can't can't be a Chevy man and a Ford man. You can't can't can't be a Coke man and a Pepsi man. It don't work, be loyal no matter if the CEO of Ford left to be the CEO of Chevy lol

12719550_811876698958641_434925546348308656_o.jpg

I'm sure these guys have mutal respect for each other off the court. Especially since they apart of Nike basketball and what they do for basketball culture.

I'm no die-hard kobe, Laker, LeBron or Cavs fan. But I'm a fan of the pure essence of basketball without the logos or team fanatics.

Respect is an entirely different thing. Competitors compete. Respect their game, but don't mean you gotta like them. You can respect your boss because of his or her being your boss, but you aint gotta like him/her.

It's like an another analogy I told someone, it's like when your sister starts dating a dude you couldn't stand, and then they get married. You can live with it (eventually) but still don't mean you gotta like the cat just because he's part of the family.

Debating....can pick up the eastbay purple pairs for $110 or make my own ID for $160....cant decide. I would just do both but I'm looking at picking up some Concords this weekend

Back
Top Bottom