THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

It’s just the resellers hyping up the market with fake bids. Ain’t nobody truly paying that much for the two face 5s over the chaos. Super whack

Retail or bust

i have the chaos anyway
My four pairs of Chaos at retail now seems like one of the biggest wins ever. The fourth pair, I actually bought from SX before it went totally insane, but since I got my first pair free with a Christmas gift card, I came out of pocket pretty much exactly what four pairs cost at retail. I’ll never sell any of them, just happy I’m more than good on Vs without having to pay stupid prices. I’d enjoy the opportunity to get future colorways, but it totally doesn’t matter to me now. Eff Nike for this nonsense.

It’s just the resellers hyping up the market with fake bids. Ain’t nobody truly paying that much for the two face 5s over the chaos. Super whack
I’m not looking at bids on ebay or wherever, just looked at completed sales on SX. Unless these are somehow fake, but not sure how that can transpire?

There's a conspiracy that stockx buys their own shoes to raise prices
If that is true, it’s a seriously dangerous game to play for a business like SX. Get caught doing that for real and you’re looking at a massive class action lawsuit, for starters. Perhaps lawdog1 lawdog1 can add more specific info, but ... yeah.

All markets that are overhyped ,and the sneaker market has turned into such, are bubbling up and bursting pretty badly one day and the big player involved did not always play by the rule book.

Internet bubble, real estate bubble you name it, the outcome has always been the same.

With sneakers it will be the same!

Happy belated to Kobe and happy Kobe day today! 🐍♾️

2E6541D7-43E9-4C14-A86B-4AF92C22A27F.jpeg

Last edited:
Randomly went to check on FL uk for a restock for 5x champs, they ended up having a ZK1 in my size, ended up scooping them. Very random, I know I overpaid considering they initially ended up in outlets but they were here for a reason!
093668C4-D458-415D-A162-77A7E8B3A7FC.jpeg

Wearing my hoodie & t-shirt(wore it yesterday) for good luck & honoring the legend.

Really hope there will be some good merch in the near future.
PXL_20200824_132332639.jpg PXL_20200824_132523725.jpg

Welp, looks like I took another L. Feels great. SNKRS doesn't even give me the "You didn't get em" screen. Nothing, just goes to sold out.

Back
Top Bottom