THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Bulls go into the playoffs…. Im dippin into my savings for a pair.

Note this.

Zach Lavine is so cold. He was blowing by 2 defenders and getting to the rim whenever he wanted in that third Q. The play where he got into the lane and dished to demar for the dunk was such a beautiful sequence.

Also Caruso and Patrick Williams forced like 3 straight turnovers / offensive fouls at one point too during that 20 point come back.

I love my Kobe collection, but every wild offer I've gotten--I've sold.

They're old shoes, they'll fall apart, and I'm not that sentimental.

Also looks like there's currently a bid for a size 11 at $2025 on StockX. That's about $1835 in pocket after fees.
That’s the main issue for me. They are old and gonna fall apart. I’m in the process of selling my DS hoop shoes and just buying modern ones to play in. $2000 for a pair of sneakers is crazy!

Thank god I don't wear a big size. Those bigger sizes for Kobes and I guess anything nowadays is crazy, especially compared to the smaller sizes.

lookin' for everyone's thoughts on this, so tia!

i have an offer for lower merion kobe 6, ds, sz 11 for $1700. should i sell or hold?

2.jpg
I would sell. That glue prob gonna crumble on first wear tbh lol. Price ain't gonna change unless you gonna hold for another 10 years.

Thank god I don't wear a big size. Those bigger sizes for Kobes and I guess anything nowadays is crazy, especially compared to the smaller sizes.

I wear a 14 and I am 100% sure that a bunch of my Kobes have ended up on professional courts.

The person buying them either had a much stronger desire to own the sneaker than I did...or money was no object to them. Either way, it works out for both parties.

I wear a 14 and I am 100% sure that a bunch of my Kobes have ended up on professional courts.

The person buying them either had a much stronger desire to own the sneaker than I did...or money was no object to them. Either way, it works out for both parties.
Hmmm whose that

Damn lmao did you play ball in them and immediately get sole separation? Tbh it's easy to just barge glue it back but imo it was a good decision to just sell it. Now go get you something nice with that 1700

I won’t get anything nice…lol, but the wife and kid will! 😆

Back
Top Bottom