The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Man I really love the ftb 9's looking really slim that I'll get a pair since they didn't raffle them at size 13.

Check ebay, saw some selling for 400. Big sizes go for a bit less. Best case senerio is a restock and the resellers drop the price a little.

Restock you said?                                                                                                                  
soft.0.gif

Last edited:
Restock you said?                                                                                                                  
soft.0.gif

You're right, i guess its just wishful thinking [emoji]128532[/emoji].

Love how people right away shoot down a restock possibility lmao What's your source? Either a reseller and doesn't want his shoe to go down in value or just trolling

It's why I think it's funny how guys a quick to shoot down a restock! A restock on any kinda shoe doesn't surprise me anymore since it's what seems to be the trend now more and more!

Love how people right away shoot down a restock possibility lmao What's your source? Either a reseller and doesn't want his shoe to go down in value or just trolling

Restocks are always possible. It's more shooting down the idea that any possible restock would actually do much good. It would be random and small. Best case is on "Mamba Day" but it would still go quick.

Last edited:
Online restock is a definite possibility...but do you understand how difficult it will be to grab? If you're on your game, you should be able to find them in store somewhere eventually (especially if you are in LA)

It's pretty obvious the numbers on each of these is quite limited...don't expect much on a restock

Hey all, haven't been on here in years for various reasons. So long ago I guess my last account went away. Like many over time I went from buying several Kobes a year to maybe one a year and posted here from time to time. Anyway with the end here for the GOAT trying be a part of the fun. I have also been on the L train for SNKRS. mainly wanting the 10s. I know its a long shot here or anywhere but if there is a sz 9 out there someone is looking to sell, I'd be interested. In the meantime crossing fingers for the last draw, a restock and or more retros.

Back
Top Bottom