The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Ill see if i can find pics just remeber to buy through trusted sources or get tagged pics before purchase.

Last edited:
Okay found another picture definitely in the hands of unauthorised factories. If these are truly a fake pair they look good which means their putting the effort into copying these properly probably because of the associated resale value.

View media item 2007133

I saw this posted awhile back when the initial FTB KB 1 was posted. Does anyone have more information on this Kobe 1 black/gold colorway. Thanks!

View media item 2008329

I saw this posted awhile back when the initial FTB KB 1 was posted. Does anyone have more information on this Kobe 1 black/gold colorway. Thanks!

Slated for Holiday 2016 along with a white lux color. I can't remember if the black was supposed to be 150 and the white 200 or vice versa

thinkin about doubling up on either the IV or the VI, but these resale prices!!!!

If anyone is interested in the Kobe bag that came wiith the FTB shoes let me know.
All black bag. Gold logo
3 Available
Must be in LA area.
Must pick up.
I'm just gonna toss them anyways so if there if there is someone interested speak up. No need to clutter the thread just PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom