The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Give me 2k5s finally. And the OG 2k4 color ways
this. 2k5s especially and zoom kobe 1 in og colorways (all star in particular). every other kobe from nike is trash just give me the 1s let everyone beast over the rest
Give me some more 2k4 with the actually 24 on the strap and the 2s and yall can have the rest, actually give me some cool looking 2 colorways on the non-power ver.

All in on some 2K4s, one of my favorite shoes ever to play in. Hopefully they'll be better than the last retro from a couple years ago.

Hopefully a black/maize again or something along that cw. Thought about buying a pair off ebay two years ago but knew the model would retro again eventually.

I'd like to see them retro some of the colorways that used to be only samples/PEs, like the 81 pt ZK1s that are being rumored to release. I wouldn't mind new colorways like what they did with the Preludes either, but it'd be nice to get a shot at some older unreleased colorways.

Easy pass on the 2K4. Lakers fans Hoopers will eat I'm sure.

Fixed.

Easy *** pass never saw the facsination with tbis nike model but f it yall est who want em

I'd like to see them retro some of the colorways that used to be only samples/PEs, like the 81 pt ZK1s that are being rumored to release. I wouldn't mind new colorways like what they did with the Preludes either, but it'd be nice to get a shot at some older unreleased colorways.

Easy pass on the 2K4. Lakers fans Hoopers will eat I'm sure.
Fixed.
Easy *** pass never saw the facsination with tbis nike model but f it yall est who want em
I love my 2k4 yots, I actually wouldn't mind somemore, the laser print ver look kinda nice

A precursor to Nike Kobe retros, the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 is back for another run this year.

For the first time since 2013's Year of the Snake drop, the Eric Avar designed Huarache 2K4 returns, this time in the "All-Star" colorway most commonly associated with Kobe's appearance in the 2004 NBA All-Star Game.

The "All-Star" Huarache 2K4 will release soon for $150.

Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4
Color: White/Game Royal-Sport Red-Metallic Silver
Style #: 308475-100
Price: $150

Images Via simon5302's Instagram  & Info Via SC

NDC Images

Last edited:
I forgot about this thread 

Glad you posted that, there is 5 cws of this model and it looks like they dropping once a month starting with the cw above. 

Theres also mention of KB II IDs as well

I just want the KBV again 

View media item 1872247

View media item 1872248

A precursor to Nike Kobe retros, the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 is back for another run this year.
For the first time since 2013's Year of the Snake drop, the Eric Avar designed Huarache 2K4 returns, this time in the "All-Star" colorway most commonly associated with Kobe's appearance in the 2004 NBA All-Star Game.
The "All-Star" Huarache 2K4 will release soon for $150.

Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4

Color: White/Game Royal-Sport Red-Metallic Silver

Style #: 308475-100

Price: $150

Images Via simon5302's Instagram & Info Via SC

NDC Images

Last edited:
Nice to see those pics of the ASG 2K4s. Kinda wish they were the version with the LA logo on the side and the date on sockliner, but the GR version is still pretty nice. Real curious what the other 4 colorways will be.

Kobe II iDs though :smokin

I hope the ASG 2k4 is the start of (Laker-colored) pairs to come. Still kicking myself for not picking up the black/purple laser pair the last time around.

Nice to see those pics of the ASG 2K4s. Kinda wish they were the version with the LA logo on the side and the date on sockliner, but the GR version is still pretty nice. Real curious what the other 4 colorways will be.

Kobe II iDs though :smokin

how about some iv iD at 140.00............

i missed out on the zk1s, and the bred color or the black/purples are the ones i want.  the kobe 3s aka the waffles are seriously underrated though, the zoom air in those were great.  i still have my MPLS kobe 3 in excellent condition too.

Last edited:
I wore my black lazer 2k4s yesterday very happy for a retro of these. Hope if and when they decide to retro the 2k5 we get some kobe pe's like they did with the 2k4.

Back
Top Bottom