The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Entered ONCE and served me TWICE with the L meal deal.
They double back slapped me with the Lmail too! 
laugh.gif

Sitting here being hopeful, haven't got an email from either place.

They notified me through the app like 20 minutes ago but still feel the need to email me twice that I lost.

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-4541667.gif

We should boycott the resellers and let them be stuck with the shoes

After seeing some of these morons in person and how they act, I'm gonna think a lot harder about ever paying resell for a shoe. I don't want to make any of them even $20 richer.

Somehow got lucky with this one, funny enough they didn't email me telling me I was successful but it shows order placed on website

Just got my ZK1 in the mail, I guess no pin for NDC pairs.

For my hyperdunks this morning, nobody got the pins...i didnt even notice until I saw the pic someone posted here of the guy selling on ebay. Luckily i went to the movies around that way and stopped back at HOH. Dude tried to tell me I needed my receipt even though he remembered me from this AM, but ended up giving it to me

Just give it time. Sellers will come down back to earth with the price eventually. The thirsty people buying regardless of price doesn't help the cause that's all :smh:

It's the exact same thing man. There's no better odds with one or the other.

Anybody get an email from Nike LA yet?
Atleast I will have the option to level the playing field if I was to go that route. Now let catch my second L of the day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom