The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I really hope the price drops in less than a year... I really want to get my hands on the III's if i strike out.

prelude 3 and prelude 7 have the lowest resale out of the pack that I've seen. Average P3 prices were $290-$350

Yea I know can't seem to find one in my size. Right after the release they were relatively cheap, but now big sizes seemed to have disappeared. Only been checking eBay and a few FB groups, if anybody can point me in the direction of some I'd be grateful.

I'm still looking for a prelude 3 under 4 bills. Honestly would rather have that one than the FTB 3s.

Just have to be patient and have good timing. I found a DS pair of the Prelude 3 last summer for $250 shipped, which I thought was a steal.

Yea I know can't seem to find one in my size. Right after the release they were relatively cheap, but now big sizes seemed to have disappeared. Only been checking eBay and a few FB groups, if anybody can point me in the direction of some I'd be grateful.
yeah since your size is big, it's a little harder to come by. FC has a size 15 for under 4 bills tho. 

Yea I saw that, since I never had the 3s I don't know how they fit, I'm either a 13 or 14 depending on the model.

• Drop ship fee is $12.00.
  • Limit one pair per person per call.
  • Voicemail orders will not be accepted.
  • MUST ship to bill to address only.
  • Please call 888-592-6587 to place your order. Orders will only be accepted at this number.

were did you get this info i am on kobebryant.com i dont see ish and on twitter and nothing

Problem is that I was by myself and I have no idea who I messing with.

This release sucked, I remember you posting say you want a set. I really want a set also but it's pretty much hopeless from now on.

Man...I don't care. And this is just me but if you are not there when I get there, you are not in line. Period. What you gonna do jump me? I wish.

Sucks though. I wish you would have been able to get a pair.

Cant wait for ANOTHER big strike out at 7pm EST!!!.....it seems almost impossible to get these on the manual of the SNKRS app 
mean.gif

@vinotwofour thanks man i was asking and nobody said ish like kobebryant.com is a secret website or something

last time I won a drawing was the HTM Kobe X Oreo. But, I think that was before they added SNKRS on desktop.

Back
Top Bottom