The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

9,10, and especially the 11s are the ones I was looking forward to. I'm 0-9 on the pack thus far.... Not expecting much.

Just got my 6 from SNKRS and my fricken Pin and pamphlet are missing ! Anyone else who order from SNKRS get the same thing?

Just got my 6 from SNKRS and my fricken Pin and pamphlet are missing ! Anyone else who order from SNKRS get the same thing?
it's not missing because it's not supposed to come with the shoes.

This is also not news lol. Everyone's SNKRS order did not come with a pin. Why? Again, because the pins are not included with the shoe. 

Early pin access
pimp.gif
Nice shoe, a lot of people?  I am thinking about camping out later.

it's not missing because it's not supposed to come with the shoes.

This is also not news lol. Everyone's SNKRS order did not come with a pin. Why? Again, because the pins are not included with the shoe. 

Can't be true I seen plenty of people on YouTube do unboxing from SNKRS that came with pin and pamphlet

Can't be true I seen plenty of people on YouTube do unboxing from SNKRS that came with pin and pamphlet
then they were just lucky. So far nobody in this thread has gotten a pin with their SNKRS order. But even if some people did get a pin, the fact remains that the pin and pamphlet are NOT INCLUDED with the shoe. It's a completely separate bonus that doesn't come inside the shoe box right out the factory. This already has been discussed many times. 

just legally change your name to alp. Dude wins anything and everything. All it takes is that name on the raffle sheet 
laugh.gif
I need that 11 pin... I guess I could collect the whole pin set if people sell the pins seperately.  I'm just going to post this even though it is kind of irrelevant, but isn't since we're talking about the pins also.. Lol

My Blizzcon 2014/2015 Pin collection  
laugh.gif

does anyone actually have a picture of all the pins or what the 11's pin will look like.

I always only find out what the pin is after release date and someone posts it up. 

also, is it me or are all the story lines for some of the models not match up. Same goes for the pin. Like for example the, the kobe 8 storyline says fresh off of back to back championships, but we all know the back to back chips were for models 4 & 5. Also the kobe 8 pin is of the kobe system, which was technically introduced on the kobe 7 and would've made more sense to come with the 7 model. On ebay I see that for the 9's model, it comes with a pin that says 81, which would've made more sense to come with the 1's instead. 

regardless, I think the hyperdunk pin (Gold medal), the 8's pin (Kobe System), and the 4's pin (MVP) are pretty nice. 

does anyone actually have a picture of all the pins or what the 11's pin will look like.

I always only find out what the pin is after release date and someone posts it up. 
Alp posted the 11 Pin that he just got with his 9's.  It says "Kobe 11"  lol

Edit -  Alp I see you on the Bay.... 
mean.gif
   Stop tempting me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom