The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect everyone's opinion hopefully everyone respects mine when I say that the 11 was garbage, take it for what it's worth And just know that's coming from someone who bought the 1,2,3,4,5,6 7,8,,9,10,12...:

You think Nas is trash but out of 13 lebrons the 11's are one of ur favs?! I'm surprised Meth hasn't banned u

14 new soldier 10 cw's just dropped, but we can't get one blurry pic of the 14 ? 

Last edited:
They're all up on eastbay right now 
sick.gif

Last edited:
the 11 had way too much new tech, Foamposite, flywire, duel density full length zoom/ lunar drop in midsole. it was a beast on paper but performed terribly.

I LOVED the 11s cusioning system plus I thought the shoe looked great. Definitely wasn't for everyone though and had 0 casual appeal.

I can dig it... I OD'd, but after I threw some back into the wild I still had like 11 pairs that I couldn't part with 
laugh.gif

Kp 11 was a PERFECT cw for that model.

That was the first bron i copped since the 4

Drew up a sketch. Took about 45 minutes. No inspiration, just let my hands and eyes draw what looked like a silhouette of a basketball shoe then went with the flow. Flyknit pattern could've been more creative but just wanted to illustrate it's Flyknit that's all.

View media item 2152619

I'm telling you, right after Lebron stopped wearing the 11's in game, they started going downhill. So basically after the Kings Pride (Gator Kings were good too), Lebron's line started to take a nosedive. 

I'm telling you, right after Lebron stopped wearing the 11's in game, they started going downhill. So basically after the Kings Pride (Gator Kings were good too), Lebron's line started to take a nosedive. 

View media item 2152712
There goes the end of that conversation. Sneakerheads don't determine if a shoe "takes a nosedive" or not, sales do. Bron is leading in sales on a shoe that the sneaker community generally sees as a failure.

Last edited:
There goes the end of that conversation. Sneakerheads don't determine if a shoe "takes a nosedive" or not, sales do. Bron is leading in sales on a shoe that the sneaker community generally sees as a failure.
It's not that hard when they're massively discounted and little competition

View media item 2152712

BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

PERFORMANCE, not neck breakers :lol:

GOODNIGHT OAKLAND...............ITS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
At first i thought 13s felt horrible for hoopin.

But after u break em in theyre amazing for hoopin.
They really are. its just a pain in the foot when first wearing them. I ALMOST would prefer to buy them used.

Didnt think about taking out the insole and replacing it with a gel thats a little thinner tho..........If its even possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom