The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Not sure how concrete it is, but one of the managers here at Hibbett Sports told me that the Lebron 14 are pushed back to November.

nerd.gif

Sneaker market in general is over-saturated, it's only Jordan brand that's moving units at this point. General public is wearing slightly more Adidas than usual. Nike's fooling themselves if they think they can release 10+ colourways of the LBJ XIV and not have every single pair hit the outlets.

Sneaker market in general is over-saturated, it's only Jordan brand that's moving units at this point. General public is wearing slightly more Adidas than usual. Nike's fooling themselves if they think they can release 10+ colourways of the LBJ XIV and not have every single pair hit the outlets.

Nike doesn't seem to care about sneaker hype in terms of performance sneakers-they just push out as many cws and pairs as possible, most likely knowing the majority will hit the outlets.. Look at the Kyrie 2-great design but they pushed out so many cws, half of which are mediocre to hideous. At the end of the day the product sells-they just don't get the profit margin per unit because a lot of it is discounted.

Last edited:
Sneaker over saturation is the bottom line. And I'm good with it.

Its a consumers market. Enough choices for everyone to be happy with something and the discounts are a plus. I hope every single 14 color way hits the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom