The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Man I hope they go back to a traditional tongue and lace system. The one piece booty fit isn't that great.

Can't believe this guy is on his 14th signature shoe and 10th sub-signature shoe. Earned nonetheless.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

LOL

Seeing all those outlet pics make me realise how hideous the 13 was, the lows where nice but the high top was straight ***

Seeing all those outlet pics make me realise how hideous the 13 was, the lows where nice but the high top was straight ***

It is amazing to me how such a big and esteemed company like Nike can design such a bad shoe. Like how much are the employees at Nike Basketball paid that they honestly look at each other and honestly say "guys we did a good job with these 13s-this will be a classic design."

I doubt Nike eem cares if they produce many pairs that hit the outlets they'll still have a high profit margin on them.

Sneaker market in general is over-saturated, it's only Jordan brand that's moving units at this point. General public is wearing slightly more Adidas than usual. Nike's fooling themselves if they think they can release 10+ colourways of the LBJ XIV and not have every single pair hit the outlets.

but it works out for us

Even if they all hit the outlets they will sell.

They all eventually sell and ive never seen a bron at an outlet for 50.
So lets say the lowest they go is 60.

Nike still sells a whole bunch of sneakers and makes dough.

Nikes not stupid. Theres a reason theyre number one.

Theyve got the best minds in design, technology, advertising, and business.

Nike rarely if ever takes losses.

Even if they all hit the outlets they will sell.

They all eventually sell and ive never seen a bron at an outlet for 50.
So lets say the lowest they go is 60.

Nike still sells a whole bunch of sneakers and makes dough.

Nikes not stupid. Theres a reason theyre number one.

Theyve got the best minds in design, technology, advertising, and business.

Nike rarely if ever takes losses.
Does Nike own this site or something? I can understand being a fan of a brand, but this is just ridiculous.

He was right though sarcasm or not. I dig the Phantom avy bro. Repped for that.

Repped for recognizing the Phantom my dude.

Some truth in what sckid20 is saying but not entirely. Nike was at their best with a strong Reebok & Adidas in the 90s. They've been complacent for far too long now so let's hope this UA & Adidas emergence gives a wake up call.

Repped for recognizing the Phantom my dude.

Some truth in what sckid20 is saying but not entirely. Nike was at their best with a strong Reebok & Adidas in the 90s. They've been complacent for far too long now so let's hope this UA & Adidas emergence gives a wake up call.

I agree with you there. Nike has been complacent for some time now. Not nearly hitting on all cylinders like the 90s.

Last edited:
innovation is killing nike?
Its not innovation anymore theyve done it for a while already not to mention been just revamping zoom air since 96 or whatever come up with something new already or at least make a good looking shoe for Lebron poor guy doesnt even have the best looking sig shoe on his own team lol

Last edited:
I desperately want signatures to get back to this.

View media item 2160150
These look incredible to me. Look like a natural progression from the AZG, and this shoe LOOKS the part of a top tier signature. Will definitely be eyeing these 13 Elites on sale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom