The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Unfortunate situation all around. I feel those people's frustration, it's just not right that no information was given to the crowd.

So now you got dudes waiting around.

A couple others came from D.C. To cop.

I believe they have them in store they just b.s. Ing

I hope Lebron sees the fight. He ain't gonna say a damn thing though. Only when someone travels 2 hours just to get his shoes lol smh

I hope Lebron sees the fight. He ain't gonna say a damn thing though. Only when someone travels 2 hours just to get his shoes lol smh

LeBron don't care. As long as the direct deposit clears and his friends and family flourish.

But my guy @dwoodactennis was dead on as usual. The pods you can really feel now. Very comfortable and casually not bad. I went half size down. I have narrow feet.

Last edited:
This release is comedy. Nike got people by the strings again. Is it really worth it for the guys that drive 5-6 hours possibly to get them for retail? Between the time/effort/money spent traveling you could just pay the $400 resale and save hassle.

I was there last night #1 and after about an hour of camping the guy at footlocker came out and told me they didn't have the out of nowhere color, glad I didn't stay

Well somebody got their hands full 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol:

And sorry about not posting that information last night guys, but didn't wanna do so in case they had it in the morning and I looked like a liar. There were zero people there, I should've been number 1 until that nonsense happened. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom