The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

That **** keeps getting funnier by the second, I wanna put it on IG and @ him

Saw a closer angle of the fight, looked like they were trying to rip the door off and going inside

Last edited:
I hope Lebron sees the fight. He ain't gonna say a damn thing though. Only when someone travels 2 hours just to get his shoes lol smh

Windhorst just said in an ESPN article that lebron is upset because his shoes are getting much attention. This is exactly what he wants :lol:

Don't buy the hype! I'm very dissappointed Nike decided to do this to us. I really wanted to cop the OONW colorway. :smh:

straight tears!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man not concerned at all that he got a hand full of man buns

Why would lebron care about dudes fighting, he cool with tons of kids in Chinese sweatshops making his shoes

Don't buy the hype! I'm very dissappointed Nike decided to do this to us. I really wanted to cop the OONW colorway.
mean.gif
Anybody remember waiting for the 7 MVP's to be released and it never happened?  I'm still mad that I didn't jump on those early...

Well I got a5-6 hr drive back to Va so I couldn't wait because my son has a basketball game today and I have basically given up because I have made this trip twice and came up with nothing...I really wanted the shoe but it must not be meant to be

Be patient my dude, there are cats who wake up in the morning and their 'jobs' are to resell any kind of hyped **** - toys, video games, shoes, etc... This is an excellent time to grab some older gems from the line as there's zero demand for the older stuff.

Wait about 2-3 months from now and you'll be able to get these joints for retail or lower as the hype cats will sell them to purchase the hyped 'ish for that month.

To put things in perspective - one pair is a grey/black shoe and the other's a run of the mill black/white shoe. To the masses neither of 'em stand out from a million other Nike offerings.

Last edited:
Be patient my dude, there are cats who wake up in the morning and their 'jobs' are to resell any kind of hyped **** - toys, video games, shoes, etc... This is an excellent time to grab some older gems from the line as there's zero demand for the older stuff.

Wait about 2-3 months from now and you'll be able to get these joints for retail or lower as the hype cats will sell them to purchase the hyped 'ish for that month.

To put things in perspective - one pair is a grey/black shoe and the other's a run of the mill black/white shoe. To the masses neither of 'em stand out from a million other Nike offerings.
If the out of nowhere doesn't get rereleased that won't happen

Back
Top Bottom