The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I said this earlier in the thread, but #FIREPETRIE. The Lebron line needs a complete reboot with a new designer. 

Last edited:
Wrong pics but anyway got a DM from nike they have no information or details regarding this shoe since the drop only the HNIC got the info cause the rep are in the dark

Nike really dropping the ball with the Lebron 14 releases and still no word from nike ID , I really thought i could be creative with these. ..forget it im done and was looking forward to the red colorway being released. ..im.done

Waaa waaa....Nike "made a grown man cry".

I think I'm gonna cop the red pair, switch out the laces and return them to an outlet where they probably wont notice. 

NT will do anything to save a buck [emoji]128514[/emoji]. As the saying goes: Dollar stolen is a dollar earned. The roof is the ceiling

How does nike make pes do they custom order from Chinese factories?

What do you mean how? lol. They send an order to their supplier and say "give me this" and it's done. When you have a product you can get anything done with your supplier.

Wow. Well, guess that means I can chill out for the month of March. Other than some ds eBay gems.

This made me chuckle. I agree, they can cancel the red joints. Uninspired design and bland colors. Give us what we want Nike. Give us the X-Mas colorway.

Nike ought to just drop the red ones then after that a GENERAL RELEASE of the OONW and call it a day on the 14s!

Last edited:
What the hell is going on with the 14s?...there has only been 2 colorways released that were attainable for most and now they cancelling release dates for gr releases....hopefully the 15s drop in October we can get back on track... is there a Lebron 15 thread yet?

Red pair is looking nice in those real world pics. May have to scoop them up if they hit the $120 range.

I still think those pictures of the reds are just really saturated and they're gonna be disappointingly washed-out in person

Well I was flipping thru the latest SLAM magazine today at the drug store, and the two page black and white ad behind the cover for the Lebron 14 is just showing the Black Ice colorway.

Maybe Nike ain't too serious about the Lebron line this year, no launch event, no dedicated video ads, which is odd since LBJ signed a lifetime deal with them right?

Back
Top Bottom