The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Besides the lack of 14 releases anyone else notice the  lack of Lebron appearel as well.  Nike store does not have that much merch.  Could they be waiting for a large roll out once they get the NBA appearel rights?
I've noticed too. During the 12's, they basically had a shirt for every release. 

Besides the lack of 14 releases anyone else notice the  lack of Lebron appearel as well.  Nike store does not have that much merch.  Could they be waiting for a large roll out once they get the NBA appearel rights?
Really disappointing across the board for the Bron line, this initial design scrap/production delay really seems to have thrown off the entire line, apparel included.  Major bummer.  

Really disappointing across the board for the Bron line, this initial design scrap/production delay really seems to have thrown off the entire line, apparel included.  Major bummer.  
Especially when it seems the 14 has Ben received much better than the 12 and 13...almost feels backwards.

Nike is doing the right thing. Everyone laughed and clowned the OONW cw when pics surfaced, and would have done so with every colorway, boom they were limited and then they were fire all of sudden. Same with other colorways after.

MAKE EM ALL LIMITED NIKE [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Boost is life blah blah blah [emoji]128580[/emoji], now yall stuck with them ugly *** crazy explosives lol

Nike is doing the right thing. Everyone laughed and clowned the OONW cw when pics surfaced, and would have done so with every colorway, boom they were limited and then they were fire all of sudden. Same with other colorways after.

Boost is life blah blah blah [emoji]128580[/emoji], now yall stuck with them ugly *** crazy explosives lol
Nah...2 colorways after OONW's hit discount and still sitting in places.  

That limited first colorway stuff didn't fool anybody.  

People still waiting for another great colorway.   

You're right, many did hate the OONW cw when they were first shown, and "Released" to them and everyone went crazy.

Not going to work for the other colorway's unless it's a unique/good looking colorway.

And I like my Crazy Explosives :rofl:

All 3 released colors are nice so far. People just aren't tripping about lebrons no more.

I can't not agree...
I can't agree either imo the OONW color way was nice the bhm was a "cool" color way but nothing we haven't seen before. The Chase down besides being delayed had no hype imo either. The only thing people where excited about in regards to them was being able to actually see the 14 model in person and actually be able to try the shoe on. The red pair honestly looks just like the chase down pair just in red nothing different or extra.

I feel like the 14 is a good model and Nike needs to do a lot better with the colors releasing. The OONW color way is nice but it's not about to carry the whole 14 line. I honestly don't hear any more talk about them for real. Nike seriously need some better color ways or color blocking. I understand the time we're in so I'm not talking about a pair of 14's with wild bright clown colors, ridiculous graphics going across the shoe, or Goku throwing a fireball into space on the side of shoe lol just some more creative color blocking that's all. We know Nike can do it because we've seen it with the pairs Lebron's been wearing. To me if Nike keeps delivering good color ways release them in some what limited quanties so there not just sitting everywhere the Lebron talk will be there because it will be something to talk about. They already did that with the OONW pair they just haven't delivered since to me. That's just my two cents though.

Last edited:
I can't not agree...
I can't agree either imo the OONW color way was nice the bhm was a "cool" color way but nothing we haven't seen before. The Chase down besides being delayed had no hype imo either. The only thing people where excited about in regards to them was being able to actually see the 14 model in person and actually be able to try the shoe on. The red pair honestly looks just like the chase down pair just in red nothing different or extra.

I feel like the 14 is a good model and Nike needs to do a lot better with the colors releasing. The OONW color way is nice but it's not about to carry the whole 14 line. I honestly don't hear any more talk about them for real. Nike seriously need some better color ways or color blocking. I understand the time we're in so I'm not talking about a pair of 14's with wild bright clown colors, ridiculous graphics going across the shoe, or Goku throwing a fireball into space on the side of shoe lol just some more creative color blocking that's all. We know Nike can do it because we've seen it with the pairs Lebron's been wearing. To me if Nike keeps delivering good color ways release them in some what limited quanties so there not just sitting everywhere the Lebron talk will be there because it will be something to talk about. They already did that with the OONW pair they just haven't delivered since to me. That's just my two cents though.

He was saying he can't NOT agree not that he doesn't agree.
Regardless of whether we've seen them or not, they are still nice colors.
White/black/gold has always been a beloved colors on lebrons.
The black/white is simple yet clean.

You are just looking for the "wow" in this shoe which is obviously not there for you or many of us.

Just because we aren't wowed it doesn't mean they aren't nice.

He was saying he can't NOT agree not that he doesn't agree.
Regardless of whether we've seen them or not, they are still nice colors.
White/black/gold has always been a beloved colors on lebrons.
The black/white is simple yet clean.

You are just looking for the "wow" in this shoe which is obviously not there for you or many of us.

Just because we aren't wowed it doesn't mean they aren't nice.
Cool I guess misread the "not" part lol but I never said the color ways where bad in my post either at all. Me saying "better" just means a little more creative and that's just imo I said they where cool but nothing we haven't seen before and I'll add a "so far" in there too, or maybe just not those colors that released back to back. It's not like the red pair releasing are the last pair of 14's. So I'm looking for the next pair after them to look more interesting. So I'm hoping the next pair isn't an all navy blue pair with a white sole lol. The 14 as a whole is a GREAT design imo but for Nike to get my $175 plus tax or whatever, I do to need feel some type of wow effect. My reason being I don't buy shoes in the quanity that I use to or buy 13 pairs of one model like I did with the 11's. I just buy must haves or shoes that grab me now I might only buy 10 pairs of shoes this year (20 if you include the pairs for my son too) oppose to going for 25 to 40 pairs like I use too. That's just me though.

Last edited:

You said "Goku" .. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom