The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

They are def not the same shoe in person. the KD is jet black while the lebron is literally a shade darker than the psny 12'splease tell me we are not trying to defend the colors. **** the colors look at the silluiette of each one clearly not many differences in the shoe

Last edited:
They are def not the same shoe in person. the KD is jet black while the lebron is literally a shade darker than the psny 12's
i mean seriously just bc the colors aren't the same you can't defend how similar the actual sillieute of the shoes are

They are def not the same shoe in person. the KD is jet black while the lebron is literally a shade darker than the psny 12's
i mean seriously just bc the colors aren't the same you can't defend how similar the actual sillieute of the shoes are
son you are legitimately hurt that I said that they aren't the same shoe
laugh.gif
. Never said the silhouettes are the same, and in fact they really aren't.  Just going off off those images don't really do the lebrons justice in person.

son you are legitimately hurt that I said that they aren't the same shoe :lol: . Never said the silhouettes are the same, and in fact they really aren't.  Just going off off those images don't really do the lebrons justice in person.
i'm not hurt i'm just baffled that you have a nike talk account and obviously know about shoes but can't see the obvious almost identical silhouettes.

son you are legitimately hurt that I said that they aren't the same shoe
laugh.gif
. Never said the silhouettes are the same, and in fact they really aren't.  Just going off off those images don't really do the lebrons justice in person.
i'm not hurt i'm just baffled that you have a nike talk account and obviously know about shoes but can't see the obvious almost identical silhouettes.
The fact that I know about shoes allows me to pick out the fine details that make the two shoes different lol. There is obvious similarities in design and nike has become trash with differentiating shoes but to say they have the same silhouette is just wrong in my opinion.

YOU are straight up trolling coming in here calling KD's and Lebrons the same shoe. then getting mad when someone says "nah".  

Now that is baffling.

^^
I suppose they are trying to push overpriced Nike iDs for those that particular reason. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom