The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Mags looked clean af on court last night... only pair worth thinking about...

Those soldiers are lower cut than last year it seems.. has a smoother look imo

thats a little misleading.. there could be shoes that were worn for a couple weeks, sweaty on the inside, but easily looking fresh on the outside.. those can be resold? 

i remember asking them about that policy a few times last year and they told me they "recycle" any worn shoes or returned nike iDs..

Lol.. do they admit that they are used shoes or do they try to pass them off as brand new

I'm sure they wouldn't lie to you and say product was brand new. They will tell you for sure if a product was returned on the occasion you ask, especially if you find some heat or something recent releases that you know you wouldn't see readily available at the Nike outlet for purchase (I know because I've asked before myself, but that doesn't mean someone else won't lie to you). But in that case, those usually haven't been worn for weeks, unless that someone legitimately doing some testing on a pair...

I'm sure the employees love to repurchase some of those items themselves. I do too, that's why I go to my local Nike outlet at least every other weekend even sometimes during the week. No telling what you might luck up and find on the hash wall or just random stock they get. Make good with the staff and once they remember your face, they will look out for you as well.

Lol.. do they admit that they are used shoes or do they try to pass them off as brand new

I've seen that a couple of times. If you point it out to a manager they'll offer you a discount. Didn't purchase the shoes and the manager took them away. Don't know if they were put back on the floor.

i got 3 nike gift cards and theres no size 13 on NDC for breds. WOW. My luck, guess nikes way of saying payback for winning Wings...

StockX mentions the Agimat (Philippines) colorway will be releasing June 10th worldwide. Is there any validity to that?

StockX mentions the Agimat (Philippines) colorway will be releasing June 10th worldwide. Is there any validity to that?
[h2]Nike LeBron 14 LMTD[/h2][h2]  [/h2]
Coastal Blue/White/Star Blue

That's what is on the FTL calendar for that date. Maybe so

Only have one paor of these....i need to cop atleast one more, this is a great shoe. Might even like them the best out of the bron sigs so far. Lightweight, supportive and have good cushioning. 11's are my second favorite Bron so fair

Back
Top Bottom