The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Homie just got me Red carpets for $113 with his swoosh account. Think these and the Agimats and I'm content. Any new on foot pics from you guys?

Last edited:
Where can I get the best coupons at? Want to order some IDs but want to get a great deal too. Any help is appreciated.

You can sometimes find NDC discount codes for sale on ebay, but that's about it. Nike doesn't really give out discount codes very often.

Where can I get the best coupons at? Want to order some IDs but want to get a great deal too. Any help is appreciated.

go on the live chat and tell them you're looking to buy an id and if they are any discounts available at the moment

Just go through chat and talk with them. Usually if you have an issue with an order or something like that, they'll issue a one-time code.
yeah I've gotten  a few. Didn't think these had much value 
Prices vary, I've seen 20%s go for like $10-$20. I came up on a 25% code recently for $20.

Just now searched ebay and only saw 10%s for sale though.
nike may as well sell promo codes themselves.  eastbay kind of does it with their gold club membership. 

go on the live chat and tell them you're looking to buy an id and if they are any discounts available at the moment
yeah they should give at least 10% for doing this which is kinda disappointing cuz you know they could've given 20%. 

if eastbay, footlocker or an authorized retailer has 20% off going on you can mention that to try to get a 20% too

I've had actual issues with shoes and they wouldn't offer discount codes...

And ya'll straight up asking for codes?

Last edited:
I've had actual issues with shoes and they wouldn't offer discount codes...

And ya'll straight up asking for codes?
depends on the rep. i think flat out asking for a code doesn't work most of the time. 

Also they have some mechanism to detect if they've recently given you codes. sometimes I chatted in and they would tell me "X rep already gave you a discount code last week".   some reps were telling me that their system only allows them to create one code per month per nike account but I know that isn't true. not sure why they would put up an act like that

I've gotten codes for messed up orders as well as just asking them. It's been abused by so many people unfortunately so maybe they've slowed it down. there were guys on this that get codes for late shipping, cancelled orders, nikeid returns, any reason really

I've gotten codes for messed up orders as well as just asking them. It's been abused by so many people unfortunately so maybe they've slowed it down. there were guys on this that get codes for late shipping, cancelled orders, nikeid returns, any reason really
oh returning the nike iD order and getting the code you used on those back? they used to do that a lot but seem to have stopped

cancelled orders are pretty rare no? usually once you have the item in cart you're good to go

i do recall my pg 1 ivorys being cancelled though.  got nothing but a weak apology

oh returning the nike iD order and getting the code you used on those back? they used to do that a lot but seem to have stopped
cancelled orders are pretty rare no? usually once you have the item in cart you're good to go
i do recall my pg 1 ivorys being cancelled though.  got nothing but a weak apology

no, they'd get a new code because the quality was questionable (paint chip, misaligned midsole, etc.) and they'd complain about it

the rest just depends on the agent.

no, they'd get a new code because the quality was questionable (paint chip, misaligned midsole, etc.) and they'd complain about it

oh i see. with my 14 iDs they offered a remake and told me I could use the defective ones while the remake is being made. they also told me "we cannot guarantee the remake will have the exact detailing on the online builder".  Idk what they were trying to get at with that so I cancelled the remake. 

^^^This

Usually I'll get one because of a defect or when they messed up my order. Don't settle for 10%. Ask for a manager or supervisor.

Back
Top Bottom