The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Sorry if not allowed but I have a 20% Nike code that expires today. First person to pm me will get it. Trying to look out for my Bron Gang 8)

edit: gone

Last edited:
My lacelocks from China came in today.

Arrived much faster than expected and are a nice heavy weight to them.

Has the ext line of lebron sigs been abandoned? I think this model might suit a lifestyle version better than the 12/13 lebrons...

The Mags were also on discount and I'm pretty sure you could use the extra 20% off clearance promo code, but I'm happy with the Agimats and Time to Shines. The 14 has become my go to hoops shoe after my KD 9s zoom bag burst, but only because they make it easy to wear ankle braces while hooping with the lack of lockdown in the ankle area... :smh:

HEATUP20, 20% off on Footlocker. U can use it on all 14s except the Agimats. $140 + tax. Free shipping. 5% on ebates too

They were excluded from the clearance promo code unfortunately

The Mags were also on discount and I'm pretty sure you could use the extra 20% off clearance promo code, but I'm happy with the Agimats and Time to Shines. The 14 has become my go to hoops shoe after my KD 9s zoom bag burst, but only because they make it easy to wear ankle braces while hooping with the lack of lockdown in the ankle area... :smh:

Yup. The promo works on the mags!

Are these cut higher than the KD 9? I'd like to get the Mag pair for cheap and wear them casually, but I don't want anything taller than the KD around my ankle bone.

Back
Top Bottom