The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

is jason petrie doing the 14s cause ol boy done ran out of inspiration the line gets worse year by year time for some new blood to come in get it going and please dont bring in tinker cause hes out of nspiration too

is jason petrie doing the 14s cause ol boy done ran out of inspiration the line gets worse year by year time for some new blood to come in get it going and please dont bring in tinker cause hes out of nspiration too

It may not even be a lack of design inspiration but the fact that they have to work with company mandates. That's why you see similar looking minimalist, plastic & mesh shoes.

Price drop probably means Nike said less tech which is a shame imo.

Just picked up hyper revs for $30 at the outlet with zoom in the front and the back.

Really hoping Nike comes correct. The last two year have been great on court. I don't care how it looks with jeans. That's what Jordans are for.

^^
The possibility exists that they were overcharging for the 'tech' to begin with... :nerd:

^^
The possibility exists that they were overcharging for the 'tech' to begin with... :nerd:

I'm not arguing with you. I just look at it from Big Nike's standpoint. If they are used to a certain margin percentage do you think they just dropped the price and ate all that margin? I'm doubting we will get articulated zoom air, but then again that same sole was used in the hypercross without heel zoom and it was sold for around $120 so who knows.

I'm not arguing with you. I just look at it from Big Nike's standpoint. If they are used to a certain margin percentage do you think they just dropped the price and ate all that margin? I'm doubting we will get articulated zoom air, but then again that same sole was used in the hypercross without heel zoom and it was sold for around $120 so who knows.

I doubt the COGS are that different for the zoom units.

I'm absolutely stunned we haven't seen anything. Maybe Nike'a going to sit out and hope basketball comes back into style next year.

This thread already has 60 pages & we haven't even seen a pic yet
laugh.gif

We need lebron to go back to using leather his best shoes had leather on em its a shame to say it but looks like adidax is killing nike in the basketball sneaker game right now and they look pretty good casually as well, Petrie needs to go we dont need another penis on the side of a shoe

Lillard 2 was/is top 5 this year. Don't knock them until you try them.

That Nike Kool-Aid is strong.

Last edited:
would be very surprised if these are not worn by him on christmas, at the same kyrie said he would wear his new shoe

Last edited:
Could Nike be going the Kobe/Jordan sig route with Bron's sigs? I mean traditionally, Kobe and Jordan sigs are unveiled later into the season (Jordan sigs usually on All Star weekend). With the AJXXXI and Kobe ADs already being unveiled this season, maybe this creates a vacancy for LeBron later in the season. Whatever it may be, I'm sure the sales from the Soldier Xs give Nike room to not only scrap a design, but also push a release date back.

Everybody knocking adidas cause most of us are addicted to the swoosh but the Lillard was a top shoe this past year and with that pricetag u cant go wrong, Nike needs to step their design game up especially with the Lebron line all the other sigs are decent but Lebron have turned to outlet fodder for a few years now

Did someone knock the quality, performance or functionality of the Lillard 2?
Yeah, if anything, we were praising them. Including looks.

Everybody knocking adidas cause most of us are addicted to the swoosh but the Lillard was a top shoe this past year and with that pricetag u cant go wrong, Nike needs to step their design game up especially with the Lebron line all the other sigs are decent but Lebron have turned to outlet fodder for a few years now
Not that I'm complaining that I can get LeBrons from the outlets, too, but you made a legit point. The excitement of getting them at their release dates is gone.
tired.gif

The Lebron line is a joke to collectors and sneakerheads nowadays (even DB 13s went to outlets-embarassing) but performance wise, they are still top tier.

Back
Top Bottom