The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Bron wears Kobe's a ton during shoot around in the regular season...
However, he isn't stupid enough to try and actually play in those cheap flimsy shoes. He'd either rip a hole through that upper, or suffer an injury that would destroy his entire season. Talk about an overpriced line that offers minimal support, the Kobe line is just that.

However, he isn't stupid enough to try and actually play in those cheap flimsy shoes. He'd either rip a hole through that upper, or suffer an injury that would destroy his entire season. Talk about an overpriced line that offers minimal support, the Kobe line is just that.

L O L

Reach

Rip Nike.....
Adidas has official won

adidas basketball is making better performance shoes,
Better looking shoes, and better priced shoes.

And to make matters worst the Lebron design and KD design look like Nike is stilling from Adidas.

View media item 2133256
I bet this adidas shoes are they prototype for the Lebron 14

Man, that spelling though?? The day Adidas, UA or whoever else becomes a legitimate threat to Nike in sales is the day we will get $50 signatures. Give me a break

"Never" is a crazy statement but it is hard to imagine. But in light of recent moves, it could happen.

I wouldn't be as confident as you are right now.

Never say never, but they don't have the history n iconic status Nike has. The greats of Nike are beloved goats, best of their sport. I alongside many view Nike as the top tier brand for athletes. It's not changing anytime soon in basketball.

Adidas is popular at the moment riding off of Kanye. I don't see any of their signature athletes on the tier of the Nike guys. There's no Adidas hoop shoe that inspires people like Nike

Competition is good though I like Nike being challenged

Yeah exactly. You think they would have dropped the LeBron pricing otherwise? KD Pricing too?

Competition is key.

Remember when Nike pull the "Elite" crap and charged an arm and a leg?

They did that because they were the only that's relevant.

Now Curry and Boost got em doing us proper.

Haha ahh geez. All I'm gonna say is release date is tomorrow right? Maybe they pop up like a shock drop. We have heard that maybe they are postponed and maybe not. If they definetly aren't released or a pic comes tomorrow then something is up. I find it very hard to believe that with between all the factories and shipping and weartesting that not even a blurry pic or partial pic has released besides the One we all know of.....tomorrow will tell.

Haha ahh geez. All I'm gonna say is release date is tomorrow right? Maybe they pop up like a shock drop. We have heard that maybe they are postponed and maybe not. If they definetly aren't released or a pic comes tomorrow then something is up. I find it very hard to believe that with between all the factories and shipping and weartesting that not even a blurry pic or partial pic has released besides the One we all know of.....tomorrow will tell.
We would have seen pics by now from thirsty employees

This could be ******** I don't know the person but it's somewhat insightful ..if it's fact
If that actually is Freeze, he's the dude who did the Kermit kissing the trophy dad hat Bron wears. He's not some random, he's a guy who is close to Bron's crew.

Either the launch date was incorrect/way off or something went HORRIBLY wrong during the production process. Like Samsung Note 7 type wrong.

Man, that spelling though?? The day Adidas, UA or whoever else becomes a legitimate threat to Nike in sales is the day we will get $50 signatures. Give me a break

I must have been drinking, I don't even remember posting this. Lol

If that actually is Freeze, he's the dude who did the Kermit kissing the trophy dad hat Bron wears. He's not some random, he's a guy who is close to Bron's crew.

I couldn't tell you if it's actually him I found that comment on the lebron 14 post on hotnewhiphop. That would definatley be useful if it's really him

The new user who posted in here about the delay and move of factories and all that is prb right. He posted a pic of the kobe 12 calendar in the thread (now deleted) , he's a dealer

I couldn't tell you if it's actually him I found that comment on the lebron 14 post on hotnewhiphop. That would definatley be useful if it's really him
haha yep, unless there are a ton of dudes running around with that name I'm sure it's him. He was recently at a Cavs practice giving out the Kermit hats.

Back
Top Bottom