The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Decided to keep my Red Carpets.

Wearing them today actually.

And ordered a set of gunmetal lion's head lacelocks as well. Saw a fellow member had some on their pair pages back and though it looked good.

Where on the shoes do you put the lace lock. Above or below the strap. Also can you check the iDs one page back and nitpick them.

i'm the resident Lebron lace lock member, so originally i jerry rigged it so they were above the strap, i've since moved them below the strap bcuz the jerry rigging didn't work out as well as i hoped for

@nuclear90
 just a heads up, the angle of the holes in the roaring lace lock does make it a bit difficult to get the aglets thru, you really have to force them through, and you have to leave a hole with the first lace you put thru in order to get the 2nd lace thru 
View media item 2466610Here's the new placement vs the Jerry rigged spot and then here's where it tends to go wrong which caused the placement switch
View media item 2466611Oh one last note, the anglers tend to get scratched up getting them thru the roaring lace locks
View media item 2466612this prob isn't a problem for the original lion lace lock but for me 12

Last edited:
this prob isn't a problem for the original lion lace lock but for me 12< ALL get roaring, and yes it looks like the aglets are gold painted red, I'm very tempted
laugh.gif
What did you mean by this? 12 elites had your favorite lace lock?

this prob isn't a problem for the original lion lace lock but for me 12< ALL get roaring, and yes it looks like the aglets are gold painted red, I'm very tempted
laugh.gif
What did you mean by this? 12 elites had your favorite lace lock?
12s are when they switched from the og lion lace lock to the roaring lace lock, so all lebron models 1-11 i buy the regular lion lace lock for, and all models 12 and after i get the roaring lace lock, i'll show a pic saturday when i get back to my lebron collection that's at my mother-in-laws i'm in the middle of moving, oh wait let me look, nope i don't have updated lace lock pics of my lebron ext collection

@redrum3281 thank you for the guidance.

I'm planning to put mine on the lowest X towards the toe.
no problem, i thought about going that low after i picked the current spot but after doing the lace locks 2x i'm not doing that again, ranks #3 on lacing issues i don't want to relive, #2 having to make a tool to relace the 13s, #1 12 non ext/low, yeah that regular 12 was such a 8!+(# to relace but i've done all of them, I'm the lace swap king 
devil.gif

@Laces1983  

the rivalry never dies 
laugh.gif

no problem, i thought about going that low after i picked the current spot but after doing the lace locks 2x i'm not doing that again, ranks #3 on lacing issues i don't want to relive, #2 having to make a tool to relace the 13s, #1 12 non ext/low, yeah that regular 12 was such a 8!+(# to relace but i've done all of them, I'm the lace swap king 
devil.gif

@Laces1983  

the rivalry never dies 
laugh.gif
You've relaced the 12 elites and 12s? I still have those rose gold 12 elites and court vision 12s i wanted to lace swap. How did you manage to lace swap those

LOLOLOLOL @ it gets hot in LA also it make sense for em to go bald! Last time I checked it was HOT in MIA too and he didn't shave his head!

Last edited:
nike: "when our world class athletes make life changes, we notice. Introducing a new lebron 14 with butter smooth nubuck on the back heel cup to match the king's new smooth bald head" 
roll.gif
or wait was that why they released those premium 13s 
nerd.gif

nike: "we told him cut that ish last yr, so we gave him a reminder buy releasing premium nubuck lows in cavs colors to remind him, guess he finally took the hint" 
devil.gif

nike: "when our world class athletes make life changes, we notice. Introducing a new lebron 14 with butter smooth nubuck on the back heel cup to match the king's new smooth bald head" 
roll.gif
nerd.gif

nike: "we told him cut that ish last yr, so we gave him a reminder buy releasing premium nubuck lows in cavs colors to remind him, guess he finally took the hint" 
devil.gif
I'd actually love a pair of those 13 lows, only for discount...

roll.gif
nerd.gif

devil.gif
I'd actually love a pair of those 13 lows, only for discount...
i'm trying to decide if i want them now and just my mil disco would bring me to $260 i'd like to wear them for our disney world trip in about a wk

Can anyone Photoshop the 14's to look like the new PG1 Elements? Dope color way, but shoe doesn't like my feet!!

Noticed something today...the blue used on the Red Carpets isn't super far off from the blue used by the Carolina Panthers.

So double use for me.

Back
Top Bottom