The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
well put in for the raffle at my local ftl for the wheats, they said as long as the system doesn't say quickstrike i can use my birthday coupon, they told me bring it in sat, they were also raffling the 5s, and the easter collection

you know The lebron 12 is a fail when the PE's of release colorways are changed to normal colors and nikeid is so bad that even an NBA player can't make decent colorways to wear on court due to limited (terrible) options.

you know The lebron 12 is a fail when the PE's of release colorways are changed to normal colors and nikeid is so bad that even an NBA player can't make decent colorways to wear on court due to limited (terrible) options.
A fail in what way? to Lebron? ...because nothing you said had anything to do with sales or the consumer.

Seems like this port strike mess really mess up the whole shipment for the lows release. Partial shipments here and there kilt people's anticipation to get there hands on a pair. What makes makes it even worst, they didn't drop on a schedules time and most of us were at work. Smh....

What stores in Florida mall still have Palmers?

Only footlocker house of hoops and champs carried em. Champs might still have some sizes

. Edit .... Champs fla mall sold out ... Just called ... Hoh sold out around 4 ish

Last edited:
Is there any Palmer shirt out there, custom wise. Or II wonder how a Simpson shirt will look.
I haven't seen anything, it seems like most custom shirts are being done for retros now and not much for the big3, foams still get shirts to, as far as customs go anyways

Back
Top Bottom