The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I think its fortunate that stores who got the palmers got them on Monday - Tuesday and many people coped.

If it was Saturday it would be a totally different game 
roll.gif

HOH north park mall dallas sold out yesterday morn. the search continues for sz 11. happy hunting everyone

I don't understand all the interest in the Palmers. They are horrible IMO. On the other hand the white lows are fire. Guess I'm getting old.
the lows would be a good shoe to ID.

Last edited:
so are these Lebron 12 Flight only releasing in GS?  Or they are just showing us the shoe in GS first like they did with ASG?  only retail color thats on deck that caught my interest, would suck if it was GS only release.

I don't understand all the interest in the Palmers. They are horrible IMO. On the other hand the white lows are fire. Guess I'm getting old.
Agreed. The Palmers are the worst lows to release so far I think.

I disagree with you about the Palmers being horrible but they aren't that great either. I admit they halfway got me using a previously unattainable colorway. But I really like the lows so eh...

Lows on ID would be lovely. I like the white lows, but I can't do white mesh. I like to wear my shoes without thinking about messing them up.

On another note, wore my trillion dollar man 2 days straight. They have moved up in my rankings of XIIs. Didn't really appreciate them til I got them on foot.

Back
Top Bottom