The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
It took long enough but I'm no longer a virgin when it comes to these XIIs......

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...5221F56B-6CA6-4812-AD50-4EB42F96DE51.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...E944BA02-F2E7-410E-8A92-ABBA6B2CF514.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...E098CA0D-8732-4D09-9646-815C9649EFE9.jpg.html

Palmers are
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Correct sir. 236 pairs of palmers are on eBay, can't even count the amount on twitter, if we all sit back and relax.

I don't understand all the interest in the Palmers. They are horrible IMO. Guess I'm getting old.

Take yo old *** to sleep :stoneface:

Palmers are jalapeños smothered in srirachi sauce :pimp:

NDC still plans to drop Palmers.. and I assume Eastbay and the stores that share the same inventory with eastbay might follow.. i wouldn't bee too worried about it

Red lows looked like they were only dropping in a few spots at first too

I understand where your coming from but red lows were never labeled PREMIUM though :rolleyes

I too think they'll pop back eventually though, everything does nowadays :lol:

Glad to see you join the team :nthat:

Never fails, the gimmicky pair always makes a great first shoe.

Low blow :rofl:

Last edited:
The lows would look so much better if they just tucked the flywire away under the first layer and just got rid of that mesh fence that's around the whole shoe.

for the jersey people, willowbrook HOH is on the launch calendar, but they claim to not have gotten them. Palisades mall not on the list but got and sold all theirs. Paramus HOH on the list and also sold out

Last edited:

for the jersey people, willowbrook HOH is on the launch calendar, but they claim to not have gotten them. Palisades mall not on the list but got and sold all theirs. Paramus HOH on the list and also sold out
thats odd about willow brook because I called and they said sold out but they might have just been tired of explaining they didn't actually get them

Yeah Flat Irons
I appreciate the quick reply, I live down in aurora bout 10-15 min from either aurora or park meadows hoh, glad u got a pair and good to know I didn't miss out on em down here while at the gym. Ima be on it tomorrow tho hahaha.

I appreciate the quick reply, I live down in aurora bout 10-15 min from either aurora or park meadows hoh, glad u got a pair and good to know I didn't miss out on em down here while at the gym. Ima be on it tomorrow tho hahaha.
No problem man. They said they got FSR and 2 pairs in the really common sizes.  I called at 10am asked when they got shipments usually, then called about an hour after their shipment time. They were unboxed and selling.  Launch Locator is not up on this release.  Stay on em

Back
Top Bottom