The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
@HipHopIsDead if I could hug you right now I would and I mean one of them long when is this guy gonna let me go type of hugs too
nthat.gif

@Amiramid I wish I could take you out and tell you to leave your wallet in the car and just bring your ID because everything is on me
pimp.gif

I copped Wheats fellas ..... I finally copped Wheats
smokin.gif
guess somebody's name just came off the no cop list
devil.gif

@HipHopIsDead if I could hug you right now I would and I mean one of them long when is this guy gonna let me go type of hugs too :nthat:

amiramid amiramid I wish I could take you out and tell you to leave your wallet in the car and just bring your ID because everything is on me :pimp:

I copped Wheats fellas ..... I finally copped Wheats :smokin

You won't regret it, even at a high price. The nubuck is pure, high fat, heart attack-inducing butter!! Probably a good idea to coat them in some sort of protective spray or something, though. I wore mine to work on a casual Friday and I have just a few little spots that prob could've been prevented if I wasn't too lazy to stain protect them first. Oh well, I think I'll still wipe the few areas then do it. Congrats though!View media item 1498503

Last edited:
because they are red or because the shoe has a different look and vibe in person?!
To me they seem more vibrant in person and that "vein" pattern under the clear plastic actually looks nice... I thought it looked like crap in pics.

Anyone know of any websites or locations that still have Palmers? I'm still looking for a size 13.
www.ebay.com or cartel sites.
Everyone is chasing the Palmers right now. Resell is currently above retail because of the QS and unorthodox release.

I'd say be a little patient, follow this thread and blogs/Twitter like sole links, sneaker steal, kick deals, etc.

Anyone know of any websites or locations that still have Palmers? I'm still looking for a size 13.
www.ebay.com or cartel sites.
Everyone is chasing the Palmers right now. Resell is currently above retail because of the QS and unorthodox release.

I'd say be a little patient, follow this thread and blogs/Twitter like sole links, sneaker steal, kick deals, etc.

Thanks I may go that route

guess somebody's name just came off the no cop list :evil:

Hahaaaaaa yea :pimp: @GrizzlyAnimal bigj505 bigj505 @VentureBlake

You won't regret it, even at a high price. The nubuck is pure, high fat, heart attack-inducing butter!! Probably a good idea to coat them in some sort of protective spray or something, though. I wore mine to work on a casual Friday and I have just a few little spots that prob could've been prevented if I wasn't too lazy to stain protect them first. Oh well, I think I'll still wipe the few areas then do it. Congrats though!

View media item 1498503

These things are getting hit with the protector soon as they come out of the box :smokin

YES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM IN HAND PICS FROM YOU.
BIG FOOTERS UNITE!!! :smokin

I'm very thankful for your grace and mercy to not cop bro :pimp:

I think I'm a hire a professional photographer for the photo shoot when they come in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom