The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So sad bob ain't on the list no more. Feels left out :smh:

Don't feel sad bro, you should rejoice for my chance to get a pair :D

I mean after I made a list an all and got on everybody and wasn't able to even cop when they dropped :x

It's only right the way fate played out and it's all possible because of this site :nthat:

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to Grizz @GrizzlyAnimal for helping me locate and track down a pair of palmers!!!.......Good looks
pimp.gif

Last edited:
So sad bob ain't on the list no more. Feels left out :smh:

Don't feel sad bro, you should rejoice for my chance to get a pair :D

I mean after I made a list an all and got on everybody and wasn't able to even cop when they dropped :x

It's only right the way fate played out and it's all possible because of this site :nthat:

Bruh.... U were never supposed to leave the list :lol:

So sad bob ain't on the list no more. Feels left out
mean.gif
Don't feel sad bro, you should rejoice for my chance to get a pair
happy.gif

I mean after I made a list an all and got on everybody and wasn't able to even cop when they dropped
sick.gif

It's only right the way fate played out and it's all possible because of this site
nthat.gif
Bruh.... U were never supposed to leave the list
laugh.gif
wow the hate, strong in you it is
laugh.gif

FTL.com just updated with the rubber city info, though i'm thinking stores without ticket info isn't getting them bcuz the list looks the same as last time before the change

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Last edited:
Rubber City will sit like Wheats so I would wait for a discount. That is unless you wear that oh so elusive EXT size 14

Rubber City will sit like Wheats so I would wait for a discount. That is unless you wear that oh so elusive EXT size 14
I've no reason to wait, i get a 10% discount on ndc anyways and when i wait i lose interest in buying bcuz something else will come up

Whattttt!!!! I missed another restock. When did NDC restock the size 12. I've been checking religiously
i think it was prolly just cancelled pairs from release the day before I think they got put on site like 4 or 5 in the morning but grabbed by bots quick I didn't even see my size at 1st then checked Around 6 and seen more sizes up I was able to cart after 5 or 10 mins

Back
Top Bottom